What's new

India a land of rapists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tikolo

BANNED
Reaction score
This is such a big shame for India India sexual harassment: American student shares horrific experiences - CNN.com

seriously, you really need to bring death penalty for rapes and sexual harassment, this is the only way you will solve these problems

Pakistan overall is a much safer place for women

I think even Pakistani women should never travel alone to this country, the minute these guys see a fairer women, they seem to jump all over them. I think the same thing happened to an afghan female few weeks ago

The whole world knows that. No need to shout it out off the rooftops though.

The whole world knows that. No need to shout it out off the rooftops though.

actually, if you dont shout, they will remain the same. They need to be humiliated more as a country, this is the only way they will fix the problem

This is such a big shame for India India sexual harassment: American student shares horrific experiences - CNN.com

seriously, you really need to bring death penalty for rapes and sexual harassment, this is the only way you will solve these problems

I think even Pakistani women should never travel alone to this country, the minute these guys see a fairer women, they seem to jump all over them. I think the same thing happened to an afghan female few weeks ago

Thread reported.

Good to start a day..... Well done OP.....

Exquisite choice of a thread title.

There are those who rape women and there are those who use"rape" to score brownie points..... There is no difference between both of them ... Same type people with ,same character and same mentality... if you loot at the forum carefully, you will notice certain members are obsessed over rape...

that is why i cant go hyderabad PDF meet :lol:

Apse yea umeed nahi thi ... :cry:

Really ? ....here are some American Rape statistics ......you might want to reconsider which nation is a land of rapists. :devil:

Get the Facts - Rape Crisis Center

- Every 2 minutes, someone in the U.S. is sexually assaulted.

- 1 out of every 6 American women has been the victim of an attempted or completed rape in her lifetime. Among all victims, about nine out of ten are female.

- 1 out of every 33 American men has been the victim of an attempted or completed rape in his lifetime.

- At least 10% of all victims are male. (even men get raped by other men :smokin:)

- 15% are under age 12
- 29% are age 12-17
- 44% are under age 18

Statistically speaking there is a 33% probability that you are either a Rapist or a rape victim :coffee:

There is a 17% chance that your mother, wife or daughter was either raped or rape attempted on them. Put together, there is a 50% chance that someone in your immediate family was raped. That is what american statistics tell us.

Now tell us, what is the probability that you were born out of rape ? ......its a good probability question. Use the above statistics to calculate the probability factor. Hope you have gone to high school and have learnt how to calculate probability.

Another thread with a doctored title !!

Really ? ....here are some American Rape statistics ......you might want to reconsider which nation is a land of rapists. :devil:

Get the Facts - Rape Crisis Center

- Every 2 minutes, someone in the U.S. is sexually assaulted.

- 1 out of every 6 American women has been the victim of an attempted or completed rape in her lifetime. Among all victims, about nine out of ten are female.

- 1 out of every 33 American men has been the victim of an attempted or completed rape in his lifetime.

- At least 10% of all victims are male. (even men get raped by other men :smokin:)

- 15% are under age 12
- 29% are age 12-17
- 44% are under age 18

Statistically speaking there is a 33% probability that you are either a Rapist or a rape victim :coffee:

I thought it would have been pretty easy to see the sarcasm due to the sentence structure.

Either way, our country, like most Western countries have some of the lowest rape rates on Earth. India just does NOT compare to us in any way.

The Indian rates are considered to be highly under-reported, and even then, they are not collected and analyzed in an efficient manner. India is like a jungle. Facts are far and few in-between. Our men are not raping "white wimmin" everywhere they go, nor do 60% of our men (like in India) find wife beating and wife raping to be justified.

57% of boys, 53% of girls think wife beating is justified - Times Of India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom