What's new

In Pictures: Kitchen that feeds 100,000 daily

I have respected to them that's why I didn't refuse it when they gave it to me in the pooja. Throwing it away is another story I don't think anyone have seen it coz I didn't put it in to a bin inside that Kovil. lol He just used his hands which looks dirty, that's why I didn't eat it. It's not a insulting to Hindu religion. how do you judge it that way?
That is just wrong on so many levels.

It is insulting to Hindu religion because you made that comment on Hindu religious practices. No one is interested in listing to your life story or various experience. Without that reference correlating religion and unhygienic practice you claimed to have witnessed, your post had no value.

People eat prasad / food at a temple as an article of faith. It is the strong belief that god is sharing his food with men and hence whatever is given is eaten without question. That is how people show faith and their trust in god. No one asks for a lab certificate authenticating its hygienic conditions before eating prasadam. You do not have faith, then do no partake in that ritual.

You claim you did not want to offend people by throwing the prasad in the dustbin inside that kovil, where people could see you do that. Yet you show no such respect to Hindus in pdf or globally while mentioning to us that you threw away prasadam.

It just shows the kind of person you are. The kind best avoided by civilized hindus.

come on dude, I just throw it away coz I dislike to eat anything that condition/way they gave. It is not related to faith of hindu religion etc why you can't understand a simple thing and situation.

come on dude, I just throw it away coz I dislike to eat anything that condition/way they gave. It is not related to faith of hindu religion etc why you can't understand a simple thing and situation.

No one cares if you eat it or throw it away or about your personal eating habits. Do you understand this simple thing ?

We have a problem when you attempt to insult Hinduism and hindu religious practices by claiming some story.

No one cares if you eat it or throw it away or about your personal eating habits. Do you understand this simple thing ?

We have a problem when you attempt to insult Hinduism and hindu religious practices by claiming some story.

When someone got blind with their religion and they can't get understand some situations. bye bye!

Can foreigners come?
Looks like a worthwhile experience.

There is a massive Vietnamese pho restaurant in Sydney where people eat from the same looking massive bowls and pretty much the same noodle soup. There is something fantastic about communal eating, especially when everyone is eating the same thing.
Have you thought about where the water to make the food come from?

I am rpoud of being an Indian seeing that. A place 10 KM away from my town has similar stuff. Up to 1000 to 5000 people takes their meal per day at Salangpur the famous Hanuman temple. 
Can foreigners come?
Looks like a worthwhile experience.

There is a massive Vietnamese pho restaurant in Sydney where people eat from the same looking massive bowls and pretty much the same noodle soup. There is something fantastic about communal eating, especially when everyone is eating the same thing.

Man this is totally free. You just have to go there and take the meal.

I apologize for the disagreement.

Tirupaty/Tirumula in the state of Andhra Pradesh, India, serves free food to more than 2-3 lakh pilgrims daily. Perhaps Tirumula is the largest kitchen in this world.

Tirupaty/Tirumula in the state of Andhra Pradesh, India, serves free food to more than 2-3 lakh pilgrims daily. Perhaps Tirumula is the largest kitchen in this world.

Disagreement with what ?

Akshyapatra by ISKON feeds 13 lakh children every day. That is the largest kitchen in the world.

Langar is a traditional concept which includes cooking, serving, and eating together in a communal kitchen and dining hall. Every Sikh gurdwara has a Langar facility for feeding and nourishing both the body and soul of sangat, the gurdwara congregation.

The voluntary contributions and donations of sangat supply all equipment, other provisions, and food necessary for providing sustenance to the body.

Seva, the preparation and distribution of food, and all clean up done, is voluntarily performed by sangat. Seva, selfless service, and the practice of sitting side by side with out regard to cast, color, creed, or rank, in a common dining area both serve to nourish the soul cleansing it from the effects of ego.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!!

Guru Nanak had adopted a lot from the spirit of Islam. Equality is one such ingredient. The Khalsas are great.

Sa't sri akal

oh man i Love this roti in the last picture, my favorite kind of roti, tastes sooo good with beef curry
Unfortunately they don't serve non veg here! But the veg is even better!
eating-53.gif

Guru Nanak had adopted a lot from the spirit of Islam. Equality is one such ingredient. The Khalsas are great.

Sa't sri akal

Professional Troll, there are similarities between almost all the religions. Like you, I don't see everything from the lenses of Religion. Therefore, i'm not getting in those similarities and post a loathe of crap like you and say your Prophet has adopted a lot of tings from spirit of that/those religions.

You don't have IOTA of knowledge about Sikhism. Therefore, refrain from Posting your Mental Diarrhea on this thread.
:crazy:

Sat Sri Akal :o:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom