What's new

In Modi's Gujarat, Muslims Struggle to be respected by Hindus

Well if any muslim says that he faced any problem then he/she should blame to his own leaders. Look at hyderbad mp speech and people support to him. And how many muslims leader came out to protest against this muslim leader ? no one
When they ll think that if they are facing any problem it becz of their thinking. We also have other minority. Take Sikh people. Hardly less then 2% of Indian population. They are not only successful in Punjab but in all over India. They contribute a major share in Indian development. They never complain like this. You know why ?? Because they never cause any troubles to other.

Educated muslims live peacefully with rest communities . India is just developing. Some people get benefit of development and some don't. You can not blame government or a particular person. If i have hate towards other religion then how can i blame them ?

Any society never get mature by 100%. People get good education, they get jobs, they interact with other people and understand them. That's how society develop. It all start from Zero.

Well if any muslim says that he faced any problem then he/she should blame to his own leaders. Look at hyderbad mp speech and people support to him. And how many muslims leader came out to protest against this muslim leader ? no one 1.

2. When they ll think that if they are facing any problem it becz of their thinking. We also have other minority. Take Sikh people. Hardly less then 2% of Indian population. They are not only successful in Punjab but in all over India. They contribute a major share in Indian development. They never complain like this. You know why ?? Because they never cause any troubles to other.

3. Educated muslims live peacefully with rest communities . India is just developing. Some people get benefit of development and some don't. You can not blame government or a particular person. If i have hate towards other religion then how can i blame them ?

Any society never get mature by 100%. People get good education, they get jobs, they interact with other people and understand them. That's how society develop. It all start from Zero.

1. How many Muslim leaders are there in India?

2. you also have Christian minority and Muslims your yardstick if applied on majority Hindus then can we say the same that if Muslims dont trust hindus for the same reason you have put forward in case of Muslims

3. All Muslims live peacfully with their neighbours in India, its otherway round. just for example this opening post of the thread is all about plight of an educated Muslim . isnt it?

i think thread tittle shld be Struggle to Earn Respect..........

Coz Respect is a Entitlement ..it has to be Earned ......

Pehle kaam bhi kuch aisa karo.. ki jiske liye tumhari respect kare...Ki sirf MUslim hona kafi hai respect pane ke liye...(Which this Thread title is pointing toward)

Here are few Muslims To whom Whole India Bow in Respect And Love

With Respect

abdulkalam.jpg

Abul_Kalam_Azad_300.jpg

With Love

aamir-khan_0.jpg

Javed-Akhtar_1.jpg

AND here is One Pakistani Muslim whom whole India Respect And love

khan-dropping-ecstasy.jpg

There are many more ...........they earn there respect ..it was not given to them on silver platter:hitwall:

my dear pakistani muslim why are u so much worried of indian muslim ,as a minority in india i can assure u people tht they are more safer and peacefull compared to pakistan,better you people start respect your own minority that is chirstians and hindus,iam damn sure they are living in hell compared to muslims and christains living in india,dont take me as a hindu iam a christian

1. How many Muslim leaders are there in India?

There are many. It it not about political leaders, they can be a spiritual leader or anybody. Whenever something bad happens, this is their responsibility of all parties and rest people to come forward.

2. you also have Christian minority and Muslims your yardstick if applied on majority Hindus then can we say the same that if Muslims dont trust hindus for the same reason you have put forward in case of Muslims

No you can not say. If muslims are not getting good educations or anything then this is their leader problem. Problem with many muslims is that they lose control over religious issue. This is the main reason.
In my state U.P., i can tell you many cases which were triggered by muslims. Sooner or later non-muslims ll response in same way. You can not blames other.
In India people always mix society issue with religious issue. And political and religious leaders also good for nothing.

3. All Muslims live peacfully with their neighbours in India, its otherway round. just for example this opening post of the thread is all about plight of an educated Muslim . isnt it?

Look 1-2 cases happens anywhere. This is social issue. In my friend circle we have 2 muslim friend. One is living with non-muslim friend. Even both families has good relationship.

Whatever you claimed is society issue not religious hate. In developing country, society need time to get mature.

i think thread tittle shld be Struggle to Earn Respect..........

Coz Respect is a Entitlement ..it has to be Earned ......

Pehle kaam bhi kuch aisa karo.. ki jiske liye tumhari respect kare...Ki sirf MUslim hona kafi hai respect pane ke liye...(Which this Thread title is pointing toward)

Here are few Muslims To whom Whole India Bow in Respect And Love

With Respect

abdulkalam.jpg

Abul_Kalam_Azad_300.jpg

With Love

aamir-khan_0.jpg

Javed-Akhtar_1.jpg

AND here is One Pakistani Muslim whom whole India Respect And love

khan-dropping-ecstasy.jpg

There are many more ...........they earn there respect ..it was not given to them on silver platter:hitwall:

Dont put random businessmen like Javed Akhtar & Aamir Khan along with the others.

Indian social issue being discussed here which is a banned topic. I have a better idea.

Why not people first discuss about Muslims in Pakistan especially Shias ?

So.. no one talks about roti, kapda, makan & naukri in gujarat then? It's all about respect now.. Samjlo gujarat main tarakki ho rahi hain!

Back
Top Bottom