What's new

Imran’s home constituency leaning towards PML-N

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Namal College, Mianwali presents an unusual case; it displays no flags, banners or posters of its founder Imran Khan or his party Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf (PTI).

Namal college is affiliated with BradfordUniversity, and is providing technical education and a stipend to students.

However, in Mianwali, which is Khan’s own constituency, the ‘modern education’ provided by the college and PTI’s slogan of ‘change’ do not hold sway.

“Boys and girls walk hand in hand in NamalCollege and we do not want such a change in our society,” said a Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) supporter, Malik Ahmed Khan in a rally at Rikhi.

The rally was organised by Rikhi residents to express solidarity with Obaidullah Khan Shadi Khel, PML-N’s candidate for Mianwali.

The speaker also complained about the college’s strictly meritocratic system for granting admissions.

“Our children are not admitted to the college and Khan has refused to allocate quotas for locals,” Ahmed Khan added.

In Mianwali, around 80 percent of the population is rural and socially conservative. The district also includes the Paikhel Union Council where women have never been allowed to vote by the jirga.

However, PTI’s Ayla Malik struggled and organised a jirga meeting and convinced them to allow their women to vote.

PTI’s campaign in this area is spearheaded by Malik, the granddaughter of West Pakistan governor Nawab of Kalabagh. She is also utilising her family’s influence for campaigning.

Malik is third on PTI’s female reserved seats priority list. She was warmly welcomed by the Kalabagh residents on her arrival. She addressed the rally and talked about change, promising to address their problems.

On the other hand, PML-N candidates are using a list of 14 demands for the people’s welfare signed by Nawaz Sharif.

“This is from PML-N Chief Nawaz Sharif,” Shadi Khel said. The demands include establishing the DanishSchool, declaring Mianwali a tax-free zone, gas provision, plots for the deserving and a dyke’s construction for protection against River Indus.

“The locals should be given admission in NamalCollege,” he told the rally, adding, “Worry not; there will soon be a cadet college in Mianwali for your children.” He also said that the PML-N chief has already pledged to fulfill their demands.

PML-N candidate for PP-44 Adil Abdullah Rokhari clarified, “I will be honest; addressing 100 percent of your problems would not be possible but I can assure you that 60-70 percent of them will be addressed.” - See more at: Imran

Imran

wow what great points u raised....
if PMLN has any objection on co education then what they did in last 5 years? they should have banned it simply.
And if nomal college is strict in merit so it should be and all of pakistan's institutions. But if you want a Noon merit then i cann't say anything. :disagree:

Where did u get this rubbish ? Anyways 11 May will clear up everything so everyone should hold their horses.

wow what great points u raised....
if PMLN has any objection on co education then what they did in last 5 years? they should have banned it simply.
And if nomal college is strict in merit so it should be and all of pakistan's institutions. But if you want a Noon merit then i cann't say anything. :disagree:

Imran Khan has been twice elected from Minawali. What did he do ? The above says it all. The one college he made is not enrolling locals.

Punjab experienced it's history's worst flood disaster, destroying people's homes and agriculture land and your leader never voiced concerns.

watch

Mobile Health Units

Inauguration of Model Village Ganda Khel, Mianwali

251963_406122892759656_584634945_n.jpg

198293_406122912759654_22549576_n.jpg

552866_406123512759594_674822535_n.jpg

575067_406122822759663_319980909_n.jpg

Daanish Schools

Danish-School-Attock-Mianwali-DG-Khan-and-Fazil-Pur-Inauguration-today-April-24-2011-by-Shabaz-Shahbaz-Sharif-CM-Punjab.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
We'll see, let tomorrow come.

Seriously i just realized. What has Imran Khan done in Mianwalli in 2002 as an elected candidate ?

Seriously i just realized. What has Imran Khan done in Mianwalli in 2002 as an elected candidate ?

How much funds were allocated to him? Tomorrow we will know who will win the election in Mianwali :D

If PML-N think they will win in mianwali then they've got to be kidding themselves as their candidate will face a humiliating defeat

How much funds were allocated to him? Tomorrow we will know who will win the election in Mianwali :D

lol now thats an excuse. Khan sahab was supporting Musharraf at that time. Surely he was not left empty handed with the funds.

I know he will win tomorrow in Mianwali. It will be because of 'bradri'

what is the exit poll status in Pakistan? How much Imaran Khan is supposed to get?

If PML-N think they will win in mianwali then they've got to be kidding themselves as their candidate will face a humiliating defeat

Lets just say Imran Khan will win his constituency but as the article mentions, Ayla Malik, a well known figure is not getting any attention since she is a woman. In that case, PML-N will be the favorite.

Namal College, Mianwali presents an unusual case; it displays no flags, banners or posters of its founder Imran Khan or his party Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf (PTI).

Namal college is affiliated with BradfordUniversity, and is providing technical education and a stipend to students.

However, in Mianwali, which is Khan’s own constituency, the ‘modern education’ provided by the college and PTI’s slogan of ‘change’ do not hold sway.

“Boys and girls walk hand in hand in NamalCollege and we do not want such a change in our society,” said a Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) supporter, Malik Ahmed Khan in a rally at Rikhi.

The rally was organised by Rikhi residents to express solidarity with Obaidullah Khan Shadi Khel, PML-N’s candidate for Mianwali.

The speaker also complained about the college’s strictly meritocratic system for granting admissions.

“Our children are not admitted to the college and Khan has refused to allocate quotas for locals,” Ahmed Khan added.

In Mianwali, around 80 percent of the population is rural and socially conservative. The district also includes the Paikhel Union Council where women have never been allowed to vote by the jirga.

However, PTI’s Ayla Malik struggled and organised a jirga meeting and convinced them to allow their women to vote.

PTI’s campaign in this area is spearheaded by Malik, the granddaughter of West Pakistan governor Nawab of Kalabagh. She is also utilising her family’s influence for campaigning.

Malik is third on PTI’s female reserved seats priority list. She was warmly welcomed by the Kalabagh residents on her arrival. She addressed the rally and talked about change, promising to address their problems.

On the other hand, PML-N candidates are using a list of 14 demands for the people’s welfare signed by Nawaz Sharif.

“This is from PML-N Chief Nawaz Sharif,” Shadi Khel said. The demands include establishing the DanishSchool, declaring Mianwali a tax-free zone, gas provision, plots for the deserving and a dyke’s construction for protection against River Indus.

“The locals should be given admission in NamalCollege,” he told the rally, adding, “Worry not; there will soon be a cadet college in Mianwali for your children.” He also said that the PML-N chief has already pledged to fulfill their demands.

PML-N candidate for PP-44 Adil Abdullah Rokhari clarified, “I will be honest; addressing 100 percent of your problems would not be possible but I can assure you that 60-70 percent of them will be addressed.” - See more at: Imran

Imran

CB4 You my friend by posting this has climbed the Top of hypocrite ladder. Last i remember you were studying in Canada please dont tell me it was men only place you go to.

So its OK for you to go get higher education but its not OK for the youth of pakistan care to explain why is that?

I love the locals they wanna get into college on the basis of quota system cause they feel some one owes them that why not try to qualify like the others are.

CB4 You my friend by posting this has climbed the Top of hypocrite ladder. Last i remember you were studying in Canada please dont tell me it was men only place you go to.

So its OK for you to go get higher education but its not OK for the youth of pakistan care to explain why is that?

I love the locals they wanna get into college on the basis of quota system cause they feel some one owes them that why not try to qualify like the others are.

i don't know why you are targeting me. I have not written the article you quoted

And btw please point where i have said others cannot get higher education ?

CB$ could you please list the investment of Nawaz sherief in Saudi Arabia plus London England?

i don't know why you are targeting me. I have not written the article you quoted

And btw please point where i have said others cannot get higher education ?

yes u have not written the article but you are a supporter of PML-N .

Back
Top Bottom