What's new

Imran Khan visting IDP camps in Bannu. While Nawaz Sharif went back from Peshawar

Because Nawaz has a country to run, he's obviously more busy than IK. While I do think Nawaz is a bastard, I have said it before, the lack of action doesn't mean the endorsement of inaction.

Because Nawaz has a country to run, he's obviously more busy than IK. While I do think Nawaz is a bastard, I have said it before, the lack of action doesn't mean the endorsement of inaction.
When Prophet Muhammad had a country to run he still stood shoulder to shoulder to dig trenches and build houses not take naps in mahals! That is what a leader is!

Besides wasnt NS speaking BS when he was saying "raiwand mein nai aap kay saath khandha mila ker kharain hogain!" Well, khara hoay jata nai hai....

Plus awaam kay khandhay ab tak nai milai ...well I guess anyone can lie as much as they want for votes! Shameless indeed! :agree:

When Prophet Muhammad had a country to run he still stood shoulder to shoulder to dig trenches and build houses not take naps in mahals! That is what a leader is!

Besides wasnt NS speaking BS when he was saying "raiwand mein nai aap kay saath khandha mila ker kharain hogain!" Well, khara hoay jata nai hai....

Plus awaam kay khandhay ab tak nai milai ...well I guess anyone can lie as much as they want for votes! Shameless indeed! :agree:
Stop comparing, prophet Muhammed (SAWW), and our politicians, He was rehmat al Alameen, and our politician are sole evils, they get votes on personal likes rather than their own qualities.

@Topic
nS already offered 15000/person, with their own salaries, while IK demand Fedral government to give them 6 billion to support IDPs. There is difference in actions and show offs

Stop comparing, prophet Muhammed (SAWW), and our politicians, He was rehmat al Alameen, and our politician are sole evils, they get votes on personal likes rather than their own qualities.
I was comparing his leadership qualities coz people keep calling bastards called politicians as leaders! So I was pointing out what a leader is and how to identify one!

Not container people or those who live in mahal or in UK and speak over the tv! But people who stand by you in time of your need even when they dont need to but do it for their people! Such people are sincere and should be trusted instead of the repeated mistakes and sorry excuse of a human!

nS already offered 15000/person, with their own salaries, while IK demand Fedral government to give them 6 billion to support IDPs. There is difference in actions and show offs
He offered 15k per person ...tou apni jaib mein say thori diyea hai humaray tax and humara haq hi diyea hai!

I was comparing his leadership qualities coz people keep calling bastards called politicians as leaders! So I was pointing out what a leader is and how to identify one!

Not container people or those who live in mahal or in UK and speak over the tv! But people who stand by you in time of your need even when they dont need to but do it for their people! Such people are sincere and should be trusted instead of the repeated mistakes and sorry excuse of a human!

Dont bring Prophet Muhammad (SAWW) in politics, please. You can say !million things against him without bring our TRUE leader into the discussion.

@Topic

HAHAHA sp NS offered 15000/person from his own salaries ? So u sating Nawaz Sharif is paying 15000*500 000IDPs + ? lol

HAHAHA sp NS offered 15000/person from his own salaries ? So u sating Nawaz Sharif is paying 15000*500 000IDPs + ? lol

He already give his one year salary to sindh people, while others pml-n punjab provincial assembly members will pay one month salaries to IDP.

He already give his one year salary to sindh people, while others pml-n punjab provincial assembly members will pay one month salaries to IDP.
ok this is good news if true!

Everyone should at least start giving tax instead of getting tax exemption for people who already evade it like for those who can afford to buy imported cars should also be capable of paying taxes why exempt taxes for the rich?

ok this is good news if true!

Everyone should at least start giving tax instead of getting tax exemption for people who already evade it like for those who can afford to buy imported cars should also be capable of paying taxes why exempt taxes for the rich?
Sidh news is 4 days old while, today's news is about all provincial members. Saw on SS fb account as well on news channel.

Yes tax is must, but i think taxes is cruel way, it is bound to increase inflation in future procepects. Government should have solid source of income, which can support people.

But again going against law is same as talib as ni steps or some other one who is challenging writ of state. And as per Pakistan's constition everyone has to pay his side support to expect some gthing out of government

@Topic

that is why you follow Nawaz, and we follow Imran who follows Prophet Muhammad pbuh

And as per Pakistan's constition everyone has to pay his side support to expect some gthing out of government
I beg your pardon?!

When will elite bastards understand a leader walks with us building the path not in front of us but with us!

Back
Top Bottom