True

Taliban Khan Imran khan may not be spreading "financial corruption"

He instead is spreading

"Islamist religious Tali-barbarian corruption."

Which one is worst for Pakistan?

you decide.

my friend

you decide.
bhie saab pakistan k B*** tu imran khan k anay se pehlay pathi hoi ha ..dont blame it on him .. ur dumb leader atlaf and his colation parties are the reason pakistan is on this stage .. u can blame everythng on Imran khan . but in ur heart even you know that u r noting but a lieing tattooo of party

no you ignorant people, you still didnt figure out what changed Pakistan in last 15 years??
Ishfaq Ahmed died and a country of 200 million couldnt produce one more Ishfaq Ahmed. A man who spend all his life teaching morality and humanity to an ignorant nation who forgot all his lesson as soon as he died.

Add Ardeshair Cowasjee to that list too.

Add Ardeshair Cowasjee to that list too.
no doubt but Cowasjee's audiance was limited to people of high intellect who could read his style of poetic English. Ashfaq Ahmed on the other hand reached masses through his radio shows and TV darama and every drama had some lessons to be learned...cant say much about all who watched him but myself and the group I hanged out with were all admirers of his.

And still Pakistanis fail to understand, and continue following retrogressive Baba Imran, instead of expecting him to infuse youthfulness in our next generation and make them leaders (like he was in younger days).
peace
It's all about politics! Kissa kursi ka! :azn:

A biased and idiotic comparison. If wishes were horses.....

@FaujiHistorian u seem to be an accident, a tragic one at that, bought to this earth by Imran Khan too! I m only following your logic.

A biased and idiotic comparison. If wishes were horses.....

@FaujiHistorian u seem to be an accident, a tragic one at that, bought to this earth by Imran Khan too! I m only following your logic.

AirMarshal Ji,

Why to get personal.

Defend Taliban Khan to your hearts content. but don't start yelling at a fellow poster.

Thank you

It's all about politics! Kissa kursi ka! :azn:

Yes. That's true.

But why to go for a "kursi" that has a Talibarbarian bomb strapped to it.

Why Taliban Khan became suicidal maniac from a youthful happy go lucky guy is beyond me.

Peace

Back
Top Bottom