What's new

Imran Khan Interview and Q/A in India, Agenda Aaj Tak (Dec 7, 2012)

Patriots

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
While Imran Khan had visited to India, he presented in a T.V program. An Indian anchor person told to publicly to Pak Army & ISI as terrorists as well as said that Ajmal Kassab was Pakistani citizen. More he used words Pakistani occupied Kashmir to Azad Kashmir. But Mr. Imran Khan just said that those all are old practices, all such thing would not be commited from Pakistan while PTI will form government.
I have been thinking with deep of my heart after seeing this interview that will Imran Khan become an Indian Prime Minister & will Indian people cast their votes for him to become Pakistani Prime Minister????????

Full video can be seen on below link:
http://www.pkaffairs.com/Play_Show_...d-QA-in-India-Agenda-Aaj-Tak-Dec-7-2012_30468

Last edited by a moderator:
so you want to fight with India for the rest of history?
He is simply extending an olive branch as peace is good for everyone.
Why is it that even the smallest of things about Imran Khan bother you people yet target killing, corruption, and destruction of the country is not even considered.
If you think that Pakistan is doing fine the way it is then go ahead and vote for the people who brought us here today.

I don't say to fight but it is important that we should deny Indian's baseless propagandas !!!!

And Imran Khan was responsible as a Pakistani to fairly answer to him about terrorism, Kashmir, ISI etc. etc ..............

I don't say to fight but it is important that we should deny Indian's baseless propagandas !!!!

And Imran Khan was responsible as a Pakistani to fairly answer to him about terrorism, Kashmir, ISI etc. etc ..............

Ajmal Kasab WAS a Pakistani, out government was the first one to accept it. Even if our government was not involved, they have definitely not done enough to reign in on terrorists like LeT and all the others (except TTP and AQ)...

Why should Imran Khan lie for them? They are either complicit or incompetent. Dono baaton pe laantaan toh hogi. Instead of asking Imran Khan to lie, please ask the government to become insaan ke bachay.

IK admitted that Hafiz Saeed is a terrorist ... Pakistan Army and ISI involved in Terrorist activities ... Even he has threats from PA and ISI ... And he given no reaction over these anti-Pakistan questions ..

mother ****** why don't you guys stop RAW from doing terrorists activities in pakistan then talk about hafiz (sala rota ha) . what an stupid anchor

IK admitted that Hafiz Saeed is a terrorist ... Pakistan Army and ISI involved in Terrorist activities ... Even he has threats from PA and ISI ... And he given no reaction over these anti-Pakistan questions ..

Actually he was vague... He didn't defend/nor join the accuser. Those questions are not necessarily anti-Pakistan, they are the opinions of Indians. If IK tells me, ISI is not involved, first question I would ask him would be - how do you know? You were never in charge of them. Defending ISI becomes incumbent upon him if he was in charge of them

Actually he was vague... He didn't defend/nor join the accuser. Those questions are not necessarily anti-Pakistan, they are the opinions of Indians. If IK tells me, ISI is not involved, first question I would ask him would be - how do you know? You were never in charge of them. Defending ISI becomes incumbent upon him if he was in charge of them

There was IK's moral responsibility like PM that what you are saying about terrorism ISI never involved in terrorism 2nd thing why do Pak leaders scare to claim raw's role in Baluchistan. IK could be next PM of PK. Would he show same attitude after formation of government.
2nd thing he never reacted on word of Pakistan occupied Kashmir .................

Back
Top Bottom