What's new

Imran Khan had dealings with ex ISI DG General Pasha PTI ex Adnan Randhawa

what kind of a paindu are you, looks like a very low level paindu, how do you know how i look?

Jalta rahta hai, sir peet ta rahta hai. ROTU sala poora din rota hai PDF pe. Aik hi type ka hosakta hai tu :D

Jalta rahta hai, sir peet ta rahta hai. ROTU sala poora din rota hai PDF pe. Aik hi type ka hosakta hai tu :D

kon jal raha he tugh se, bta tau sahi paindu? jalta woh he jis ke paas kuch ho, aik paindu ke paas bas aik cow hoti he, aur aik farm land jahan woh saara apna pind ka time guzarta he

kon jal raha he tugh se, bta tau sahi paindu? jalta woh he jis ke paas kuch ho, aik paindu ke paas bas aik cow hoti he, aur aik farm land jahan woh saara apna pind ka time guzarta he

Hahaha chal apna to hai na, paraya nahin :-)

maybe what do you mean, should funds be used for defending pakistan or buying political lotas and shifting them else where?
if there wouldnt be political lotas , then al these noora,s & zarrdari,s will not leave a single penny around for any thing?

people can say alot about your city and the inhabitants too....you are being very racist here.....

Karachiites are the most Paindooest ppl on earth....they speak and think more like Indians.....they shake their heads left right while conversing .....they have ruined the rich lang like Urdu....they are always jealous of good looking Punjabies and Pukhtuns....they show their love and association with India more than Pakistan because they look like them...

now beat that!

:cray: :cray:

Nabeel gabool farishta hai ?
Nabeel Gabol par ahsan kiya hai Azizabad se seat dilwa kar..............

Karachiites are the most Paindooest ppl on earth....they speak and think more like Indians.....they shake their heads left right while conversing .....they have ruined the rich lang like Urdu....they are always jealous of good looking Punjabies and Pukhtuns....they show their love and association with India more than Pakistan because they look like them...
I don't agree with @W.11 though ... But after reading your post I surprised ... How much hate have expressed against Karachiites ... Shame on you little girl .............

Last edited:
oh dear...that was meant only for racists like that member...nothing serious....your not one of them and you know that so chillax!:police:

Nabeel Gabol par ahsan kiya hai Azizabad se seat dilwa kar..............

I don't agree with @W.11 though ... But after reading your post I surprised ... How much hate have expressed against Karachiites ... Shame on you little girl .............
i dont have hate against any city or ethnicity In Pakistan or anywhere else in the world....but sometimes some racists need to be taught a lesson politely....once in a while!

go cry in the corner

and i wont choose company by its looks, but by ts brain matter, an intelligent person with average looks will do for me than a paindu with good looks
company ka brain matter and looks nae hota:tongue: these qualities can only be linked to Human Beings!:happy:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom