What's new

Imran Khan gives solution for Baloch crisis!

WOW. I would have never expected Imran Khan to blame India for backing TTP in Baluchistan!

Its always good to speak the truth and call a spade a spade. There is no doubt that India's intelligence agencies are involved in destabilizing Balochistan, but at the end of the day its our fault as we ourselves have allowed them to exploit our weaknesses.

Its always good to speak the truth and call a spade a spade. There is no doubt that India's intelligence agencies are involved in destabilizing Balochistan, but at the end of the day its our fault as we ourselves have allowed them to exploit our weaknesses.

I really wonder whether India was ever involved.... Pakistan in involved in Kashmir terrorism, Surely India should be involved in Baluchistan terrorism. The support should be proportion to the economy of both nations.

Can some one post what he said.. I am unable to see any article in link posted

how many time Pakistan will play the same drum??? Our ministers told clearly, if Pakistan has any prove , come to International court, we will face you there. Stop blaming us for your failures.

how many time Pakistan will play the same drum??? Our ministers told clearly, if Pakistan has any prove , come to International court, we will face you there. Stop blaming us for your failures.

Let me turn this around and state the same regarding India. Pakistan on several occasions have pointed out that India come forward and prove the accusations that the State of Pakistan is behind terrorism inside India. We do have proof in terms of weapons and money that suggests that India is behind the financing of rebels inside Balochistan but its obviously not conclusive to implicate India.

But i could not help but look at the double standards that are employed by Indian members. Any statement by an Indian official whom accuses Pakistan of supporting terrorism is blindly accepted by the Indian masses. Not once do i hear Indian members asking their officials to produce any evidence that suggests that the State of Pakistan or any of its organs are supporting terrorism inside India.

If India is not why did PM Sing excpted India's involvment in balucistan when told bu Gilani in Eypyt . He said he will do some thing it but when he came back to India he was kicked in his *** there was alot of hate against him so than he denied no i did not said that.

YES india is "supporting" the unrest! but why can't india "support" such unrest in NWFP or Punjab or Sindh?? reason people don't have genuine grievances!

so instead of complaining put your own house inorder!

Kashmir belongs to Pakistan , Asam to Asam ppl

RSS is part of biggest party in India called BJP , BJP was involved in destroying of Babari masjid . Indian Army officer was behind samjota express burning 70 Pakistan alive in a train that was also blamed to Pakistan. Mumbai attackers were Indians and they first police officer got killed far from crime site was police officer who expose RSS Hindu terror group who were behind Samjota express. Thanks god India did not blamed Pakistan for killing av Gandi and other well know Inidan politicans who were killed. Khalistan and crime against SIKHS happend also in Pakistan ?

---------- Post added at 10:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------

Go and search u will find it.

The thing about Pakistanis is they dont understand one bit of legal or diplomatic issues...What MMS said was India does not and will not support anti-Pakistan forces in Balochistan. even that depends upon Pakistan's support to anti-indian forces in kashmir.
If Pakistan continues so, we will start doing that in balochistan..

Stay on topic,

dont make it just another India Vs Pakistan Troll fest.
if you cant take the heat then dont flame. stay on topic and reason without ranting.

infractions dont discriminate in flag colours. all people who have had their posts deleted please be mindful of posting rants and flame.

thanks for your understanding

Back
Top Bottom