What's new

Imran khan emerging as anti-Punjab politician

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shahmir

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Express News screen grab of Imran Khan from the press conference.
ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan on Tuesday slammed the government’s Punjab-centric policies, Express News reported.

The PTI chief said North Waziristan is being treated as though it is not a part of Pakistan. “People from North Waziristan are calling me up every day and complaining that they don’t feel at home in Pakistan,” the PTI chief said.

“The IDPs are heading to Afghanistan now,” he added.

Imran was addressing a press conference in Islamabad.

Furthermore, Imran compared people living in Balochistan to those living in East Pakistan before separation.

“When I went to play cricket in the under-19 category before the military operations in East Pakistan, I was told by the people there that they are being treated as a separate colony,” he said.

The PTI chief went on to complain about the rigging in the 2013 elections and added that all investment is going towards Punjab while other provinces are being ignored.
It looks like Punjab is Pakistan,” he said.

Source: The Express Tribune

Last edited:
Iss aadmi ney jiss thali (punjab) sey sari zindagi khaya hai aaj ussi punjab ke bare mein bakwas kar raha hai, such people should be thrown out of punjab

Wazir e azam kay banay kay chakar mai ye banda Pakistan ko toor kai rahay ga. Khuda logon ko akaal dai oor oski manhoos shakal kabee na dekai

Iss aadmi ney jiss thali (punjab) sey sari zindagi khaya hai aaj ussi punjab ke bare mein bakwas kar raha hai, such people should be thrown out of punjab

ye gandi siasat kar ta hai. Thats why he found new friends like Sheikh Rasheed.

Typical naseebo league comments asking for rights don't mean anti Punjab and if that is the case naseebo league is anti-KPK, anti-Sindh-anti Balochistan.

These blad ugly fat pigs [counter to cb4's manhoos reply] are looking to divide people of Pakistan based on ethnicity biggest shar may Allah save people of Pakistan from these swines.

@Leader @Jazzbot

Next time noon league supporters use decent language, agar shakhal ghandi aur achi nahi hai to moun say saaf ilfaz istamal karo.

Last edited:
Sure Punjab is 56% of Pakistan :D Btw where is he living? Punjab or north wazisritan ?

He always seem complaining and frustrated about something

Sure Punjab is 56% of Pakistan :D Btw where is he living? Punjab or north wazisritan ?

He was born in lahore punjab, grew up in punjab , lived all his life in punjab. His paternal family is living in punjab since last 4 centuries. His maternal barki family came from Jalandhar indian punjab where they were living since last 6 centuries. Yet the guy has fettish about pashtuns and consider pashtuns superior than punjabis (yes he wrote it in his bilbliography published in 90s), this guy imran khan has huge inferiority complex. With such statements he for me is the biggest ghaddar of punjab and should be thrown out of punjab , perhaps into north waziristan where he can live with his terrorist taliban boy friends.

Putr when your father gives 70% jaidad to your elder brother or sister than ask yourself how you'll feel. Punjab has withheld huge cash of KPK on various pretexts which is illegal. Let me ask you is metro project good or buying 1000 standard buses and developing standard bus stops are good instead of ruining roads for a short route metro bus think again that is the capability and stupidity of Punjab government of wasting and consuming billions so why would rest of Provinces not complain the other day Balochistan complaint and mqm/Sindh complains every now and than but zardari's party is confused and switches sides when bone is thrown for a few weeks. Bhai mere dimagh ugao zarra...no noon league member has balls to reply back to fasil raza abdi but it is easy to bash Imran Khan.

Last edited:

Punjab does not belong to you mate, Stop behaving like a racist. IF I start stating the facts, you will do nothing but run.

They are stating facts, Punjab should treat everyone fairly. Pashtuns are not bengalis or Balochis and have given much more to this country than any other (keeping in mind their population and opportunities)...! lets leave it there.

Wazir e azam kay banay kay chakar mai ye banda Pakistan ko toor kai rahay ga. Khuda logon ko akaal dai oor oski manhoos shakal kabee na dekai

ye gandi siasat kar ta hai. Thats why he found new friends like Sheikh Rasheed.

The Guy has done nothing but good for this country and has unite the country that Ganja failed to do.

He was born in lahore punjab, grew up in punjab , lived all his life in punjab. His paternal family is living in punjab since last 4 centuries. His maternal barki family came from Jalandhar indian punjab where they were living since last 6 centuries. Yet the guy has fettish about pashtuns and consider pashtuns superior than punjabis (yes he wrote it in his bilbliography published in 90s), this guy imran khan has huge inferiority complex. With such statements he for me is the biggest ghaddar of punjab and should be thrown out of punjab , perhaps into north waziristan where he can live with his terrorist taliban boy friends.

Accept the truth and move on.

Last edited:
Putr when your father gives 70% jaidad to your elder brother or sister than ask yourself how you'll feel. Punjab has withheld huge cash of KPK on various pretexts which is illegal. Let me ask you is metro project good or buying 1000 standard buses and developing standard bus stops good instead of ruining roads for a short route metro bus think again that is the capability and stupidity of Punjab government of wasting and consuming billions so why would rest of Provinces not complain the other day Balochistan complaint and mqm/Sindh complains every now and than but zardari's party is confused and switches sides when bone is thrown for a few weeks. Bhai mere dimagh ugao zarra...no noon league member has balls to reply back to fasil raza abdi but it is easy to bash Imran Khan.

Everyone get budget according to their share, in fact likes of KPK and Balochistan get it more then their % of population. The main difference is investment which will come to Punjab more because of terrorism in Balochistan and KPK. For exemple lahore metro train project by China. IK need to know ground realities, he never cry when terrorists from North Waziristan blow up in province where he won. Or the fact that 95% of polio cases this year came from FATA/KPK.

Sindh was crying because they dont want to pay electrecity bills to Wapda.

Last edited:
Putr when your father gives 70% jaidad to your elder brother or sister than ask yourself how you'll feel. Punjab has withheld huge cash of KPK on various pretexts which is illegal. Let me ask you is metro project good or buying 1000 standard buses and developing standard bus stops good instead of ruining roads for a short route metro bus think again that is the capability and stupidity of Punjab government of wasting and consuming billions so why would rest of Provinces not complain the other day Balochistan complaint and mqm/Sindh complains every now and than but zardari's party is confused and switches sides when bone is thrown for a few weeks. Bhai mere dimagh ugao zarra...no noon league member has balls to reply back to fasil raza abdi but it is easy to bash Imran Khan.

Why you are getting personal here? Calm down and have a cold water. I don't think all brothers ever earn same amount of income. I neither supported any political party but i really got fed up with obsession of you Patian with NS. I assume we should change the name of this forum from defence pk to defence PTI. Its not just Punjabi who are living in Punjab. People from others provinces are free to come and live in here if they assume Punjab is land of gold and opportunities but some of them like IK enjoy all the facilities by living in there and then bash Punjab..Imran Khan should try to solve all the problems in democratic ways and there is no point of moaning and bitching about them in every single statement ..it make him cry baby more than a mature politicians.

The guy can't speak word of pashto, his mother tongue is punjabi. Never have lived in anyother part of country other then Punjab. Yet he is quick to blame punjabi domination to gain few political votes? He need to realizd he is also the reason for Punjabi domination.

Imran khan himself is "more punjabi" than Nawaz sharif and Shahbaz sharif because both his paternal and maternal families are living in punjab much before sharifs ancestors settled in punjab, yet imran khan has the audacity to speak BS against punjab I cannot get it.

The funny thing is that pakhtuns of kpk consider imran khan punjabi as imran khan "pakhtun" which is absolutely BS and ironic at the same time. Just listen to his accent , is it anything other than punjabi, he cannot hide his punjabi credentials yet he is quite successful in making a fool out of pakhtuns of kpk.

It seem like imran khan is learning all arts of fraud from his ustad-e-mohtaram the biggest fraudia of pakistani politics His excellency Mr. Sheikh Rasheed urf Sheeda talli

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom