What's new

Immidiate Danger to Pakistan

Pak Patriot

New Recruit

Reaction score
I like to convey my concerns regarding dangers to our beloved country because of our traitor leaders . I hope i am wrong but it is always good to be prepared for the worst.

The present Government , which came to power as result of 'deal' of the US , has since the start tried to melign our brave military establishment and tried to involve them in news and scandals throughout the 4 years . Our military has intelligently counter all such moves so far but now this Government has gone too far and the 'Memogate Scandal ' has proved that Zardari can go to any extent to destroy the only organised and sound institute left in the country .

One can see a chain and link during the events starting from the Abottabad drama and then the writing of Memo and then the Nato attack on our Salala Checkpost . I am convinced that Zardari and his key persons were always fully aware of all these events and may have even facilitated the US to carry on all these to bring damage to Pakistan Military and ISI reputation .

It is very heartening that Military has taken tough stand against Zardari on Memogate Scandal and court is also acting tough on the Government. Any patriotic person would always do this . But we should try to analyse the strange behavior of the Government . In begining Zardari and his gang was on back foot and Zardari even temporarily fled from the country like coward to escape the justice . But now he has not only returned but all of sudden the Priime Minister Gilani has started to deliver anti Military speeches and yesterday even said the most notorious remark of " who gave Osama Visa for 6 years" . Now this sudden change in stance of Government is all too strange but also alarming .

In my opinion Zardari got some hint and assurances from his evil foreign masters that there will be some kind of future event which will defame Pakistan Military even more . I fear that there can be a fake terrorist attack some where in West during Christmas , New Year any other public event which will be linked to ISI . I say this because few days ago i read that Pakistani Taliban are planning to stage such event within West and since these days Pakistan Military is also in negotiations with Pakistani Taliban so may be West can accuse ISI of assisting Taliban in case any such event occurs. And all this may be in knowledge of Zardari gang this is why all of sudden they have started to show 'courage' against military.

I am sure our military is already well aware of evil plans of our enemies and may be nothing of the sort which i have mentioned above may ever occur but still nation and our military should be ready with counter strategy in case anything bad happens like this.

Long live Pakistan

Pak Patriot

You're right, uncle sam will try to save Mr. Ten Percent.

i've already said that the current leadership of armed forces & especially COAS Gen Kiyani have shown great restrain and maturity in dealing with the mess created by the current useless gov. no where in the history of PAK u'll find that the current head of Army & ISI submitting their replies to the courts.. this shows that its the army who is respecting the institutions rather than the gov.

@op: your second sentence made me laugh. The present government came because of a deal with America and Our army.
Its so funny u missed out our "army" from the deal.

You are also forgetting that shamsi base and Shahbaz base were given by agencies and army to the USA, not zardari.

The nato supplies and air space also given by army to the usa

And you also forget that Army has gotten a lot of Direct aid from USA! Many of or generals children are studying in usa or are USA citizens.

So i think they all are corrupt. Agencies, army and government!

Totally agreed with Pak Patriot he has very valid point, what i suppose best counter strategy can be the media warfare and we have to fight this war with little more intellect,
1. we should bring this thing on media more why US is ready rather busy in doing dialogue with Taliban and stopping us from that and we are not able to defend our "dialogue with Taliban".
2. why dont we bring some Taliban's spokes person forward who can negate that they are not planing any such activity this would help to build up a general opinion in favour of Taliban and it would be little difficult for US to convince whole world easily as they have been doing in past.
3. I dont think if there is any harm in getting LITTLE POLITICIZED and "inject" this very topic in media and get some sensible politicians and news anchors to discuss and make people understand the real situation and our actual required coarse of action as a nation, rather than confusing them and misleading them by misleading speeches, the one delivered by "Mr Confuse".

Back
Top Bottom