What's new

Immature and Irresponsible Pakistani Media

ajkhan7

New Recruit

Reaction score
Looking at the Television Screen of 15-08-2013 and today we see an extremely immature Media making an Immature and Irresponsible Zamurad Khan a Hero and calling Pakistani security forces by names and salawaats.

I think we need to re-visit PEMRA by-laws and empower the same into taking stern actions against this kind of irresponsible reporting by these corrupt channels.

Mr. Zamurad Khan actions should have been repremanded rather than encouraged.... Your Views on the same

immature all around, the police, the snipers, the media, everyone... it was so badly managed,

atleast get an electric gun or tranquilizers to neutral such nutcases rather than to negotiate for 5-6 hours !!

He showed bravery which can also be termed as his stupidity... as for media.. bunch of vultures.. i was amused to see a tv boasting how their director had "predicted" the "drop scene" is about to happen... as if the dude had a crystal ball stuck up his ..

immature all around, the police, the snipers, the media, everyone... it was so badly managed,

atleast get an electric gun or tranquilizers to neutral such nutcases rather than to negotiate for 5-6 hours !!

If takes time for tranquilizers to take effect and for tazers his finger was on the trigger... n our "tamashai" public was there to watch the "drama" as one even told the reporter.. :lol:

In short even a short burst would have cost several lifes.. but yes i some what agree tht the drama was mismanaged.

Looking at the Television Screen of 15-08-2013 and today we see an extremely immature Media making an Immature and Irresponsible Zamurad Khan a Hero and calling Pakistani security forces by names and salawaats.
I think we need to re-visit PEMRA by-laws and empower the same into taking stern actions against this kind of irresponsible reporting by these corrupt channels.
Mr. Zamurad Khan actions should have been repremanded rather than encouraged.... Your Views on the same

You are wrong bro Z Khan ended the dramma in a minute with his bravado , our security forces have become fat pigs they are not interested in law and order unless their own lives are in danger

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom