IK Boys Grown Up

Tameem

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Bo6FEhSIEAEjt-i.jpg:large

Imran Khan ‏@ImranKhanPTI 40m
With Shahid Khan known as Naughty Boy. His record made it 2 No 1 in 40 countries. Proud of young Pakistani achievers.pic.twitter.com/vWfd3HNOW3

IK boys really grown up to him.........good sight...!!

Was this forum converted into a celebrity tabloid? This is what you open a thread for? Not to mention that after so much hullabaloo about hereditary politics and blind following, you start 'dietizing' a man whom you claimed stood exactly against it. What do his kids have to do with anything? Why are his personal family photos out here? On what bases are his sons being admired?

Was this forum converted into a celebrity tabloid? This is what you open a thread for? Not to mention that after so much hullabaloo about hereditary politics and blind following, you start 'dietizing' a man whom you claimed stood exactly against it. What do his kids have to do with anything? Why are his personal family photos out here? On what bases are his sons being admired?

I don't see it a political thread it is just a thread showing IK's sons have grown up, no matter what the father is very happy to see his boys look at his face this is the moment of joy for a father to see his kids after a long time.

dual nationals ?

Yes his sons are dual nationals since their mother is UK national and by law she can keep her kids until they are 18 and decide for themselves, without being citizen/national you can't stay for this long in UK can you? I highly doubt his sons would ever enter politics so being dual national is no problem unless they want to serve in Pakistan Armed Forces.

I don't see it a political thread it is just a thread showing IK's sons have grown up, no matter what the father is very happy to see his boys look at his face this is the moment of joy for a father to see his kids after a long time.

Maybe for the father but not for me, and I don't know how for anyone else either.This isn't a political thread, it's a stupid worship thread. Thousands of sons grow up everyday. Why are they any less important than Imran Khan's? Most would be a lot more important.

Maybe for the father but not for me, and I don't know how for anyone else either.This isn't a political thread, it's a stupid worship thread. Thousands of sons grow up everyday. Why are they any less important than Imran Khan's? Most would be a lot more important.

Yaar, Thread is posted to General Photos Section so the Thread is valid it is not in political section is it?, you are welcome to post a Thread title 7 billion faces. Tomorrow you'll say why special threads on pml-n, PTI or PPP this is worshiping?

Their step-sister is not in this photo.

Back
Top Bottom