What's new

if ?

Rank

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Australia
How many of you guyz have trust on this news "Blackwater in Pakistan" ??

Why i am asking this question... let you know after the answer!

I have very EXCLUSIVE stuff related Blackwater in Pakistan. If Admin/mods (especially those who belongs to military) allow me interested to see something. So i will post over here but if there is no problem atleast not for me!

thanks,

Last edited:
Guyz i wanted to ask especially from "Those who belongs to military/agencies" etc because i have some AHEM AHEM! because i SAW IT MY SELF and i ..... something :P so just wanted to ask especially "belongs to Airforce/Army etc people".

but why do you ask them for permission/opinion? I am sure if it was that sensitive and classified material then you wouldnt have had access to it.

but why do you ask them for permission/opinion? I am sure if it was that sensitive and classified material then you wouldnt have had access to it.

might be... * spotted today.. i dont know those people are belongs to Blackwater or Dynocrop but i saw it myself ... smart boyz wearing jackets (same jacket and acceossories which spy agencies mostly wears. (including gadgets). I dont want to write name of that place where i spotted. Well just wanted to ask if i will get approval from seniors (especially military related people) thn i will post something...

PS: Maybe those belongs to some Security (ambassy security) but never seen such people before. Well my friend told me that maybe these are belongs to some ambassadar security.

Last edited:
might be... * spotted today.. i dont know those people are belongs to Blackwater or Dynocrop but i saw it myself ... smart boyz wearing jackets (same jacket and acceossories which spy agencies mostly wears. (including gadgets). I dont want to write name of that place where i spotted. Well just wanted to ask if i will get approval from seniors (especially military related people) thn i will post something...

PS: Maybe those belongs to some Security (ambassy security) but never seen such people before. Well my friend told me that maybe these are belongs to some ambassadar security.

Xe Forces are giving training to SSG group and stationed in Terbela as per media news.

Our government is in full support ,providing them visas etc.

What is their hidden agenda no body know?

Black water is reality...

They train people from India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Fiji and the Philippines for operations in Iraq, Afghanistan and other location where they operate, according to Madsen..

Now all above states have new govt. which are unfriendly to Pakistan.
Applying common sense, there has to be a strategy behind developing those training facilities at selected locations and selected race.
Principally, all those trained and (supposedly) well-paid mercenaries finally had to be placed at mission site which most likely is Pakistan!

Xe Forces are giving training to SSG group and stationed in Terbela as per media news.

Our government is in full support ,providing them visas etc.

What is their hidden agenda no body know?

black water is an evil army and is in Pakistan to protect evil interests.
Nothing to do with Pak army.

Last edited:
black water is an evil army and is in Pakistan to protect evil interests.
Nothing to do with Pak army.

Dil ko bahlani ko khayal acha hai Galib

Who are those US/Xe forces residing in Terbela?

SSG is world one of the best force why they need training?

I am doubtfull about their agenda , infact our nukes is their target for which USA/CIA is more concerned.

Sir 300 punks canot steal our NUKES if that was the case f..king taliban would have done that in 2004 sir these punks cant do nothing.REST ASSURED

Back
Top Bottom