What's new

If India supports freedom in Crimea, why not in Kashmir?

No it is the policy of India but external powers may become involved on the basis of violations of human rights ....
You are living in a fool's paradise if you think external powers get involved in other countries due to selfless motives like human rights etc. Those are just the cover for the real strategic objectives, like Oil in Middle east.

You are living in a fool's paradise if you think external powers get involved in other countries due to selfless motives like human rights etc. Those are just the cover for the real strategic objectives, like Oil in Middle east.

Isn't that the same excuse India used to intervene in East Pakistan? So was India making everyone a fool then?

I even think if PK nukes India's one city, say like Bangalore, and tells India to leave Kashmir, and gives condition that if India does not quit Kashmir or use its Nuke against PK, then PK will nuke all other Indian cities also. In that case, India will not nuke Pk and leave Kashmir; surely, other Indian states would not want to be extinct for sake of Kashmir. lol :lol:
paagal ho kya?
even if this situation arises,we will respond back with nukes.everything or nothing

17 pages of Kashmir mera hai,nahin mera hai..kitne farigh hain sab yahan:sarcastic:
mera hai :raise:

:sarcastic: Lo ek Aur agaya :sarcastic::p:

You didn't even read it:D
that guy provides the link to his book in almost each and every thread of his.sometimes goes a bit overboard.
i read it a few months ago(not completely though).i didnt like it. :D

:sarcastic: Lo ek Aur agaya :sarcastic::p:
and i always say ki kashmir mera hai. :agree:
much to @Armstrong 's delight oops i mean jealousy :lol:

Isn't that the same excuse India used to intervene in East Pakistan? So was India making everyone a fool then?
It took you so long to realize that? 1971 was a payback for the failed Pakistani attempt of 1965. Also a lesson to a younger sibling on 'how it is done' . Being on the high moral ground was a bonus

It took you so long to realize that? 1971 was a payback for the failed Pakistani attempt of 1965. Also a lesson to a younger sibling on 'how it is done' . Being on the high moral ground was a bonus

So basically India's pretext was pure BS .... Thanks for the insight.

Kehne se apka ho jaye ga Kia :D agar kehne se hota hai to chalo main bhi keh deti hoon Rahul mera hai:sarcastic::p:

Ok fine......Kashmir hamara hai :D happy?:partay:
Manga tho be kya manga Rahul,,,lo free freee freeee. :D

Rahul aap ka Kashmir hamara :D ,abh bath say na mukarna.

Back
Top Bottom