What's new

IDF and MOSSAD refused Netanyahu's order to attack IRAN

I recently visited Texas a couple of months back (got a lot of family down there) and was greeted by the locals graciously. I guess the "real Americans" did not get the Zionist memo. Now Texas is one of the most conservative if not the most conservative state in the Union so that says a lot in of itself.

You are a retard, by my man he meant the person he voted for. The Zionazi lobby invested millions trying to usurp his Presidency and FAILED. So yes our man won you Indian fool.

They simply don''t know you as well as i. Did you talk to them about your Zionanazi blabbering and terrorist sympathizing ways?

I stand by what i said, you can live in denial for the rest of your lives for all i mind.

The apology has been issued, in case you have been sleeping like the rest of your country men.

a word of regret from hillary is not the same as an unconditional apology from obama....but whatever floats your boat...

Hi,

So let me ask you---how is the progress of born again christians / evangelists in converting jews to christianity going ahead in israel---.

Come for a visit and you'll find out. You have an American passport, i assume?

They simply don''t know you as well as i. Did you talk to them about your Zionanazi blabbering and terrorist sympathizing ways?

I stand by what i said, you can live in denial for the rest of your lives for all i mind.

Actually, yes I have spoken politics even with some Jews who aren't fond of your illegitimate state.

sure sure.......that i can see in your posts....lol...cheers....

Just like I can see in your posts that you are an insecure little slave boy. lol :cheers:

@ Ptex you should come here and visit sometime, people are sick of the unconditional support previous governments have provided your Apartheid state and it was never more evident than in this past election when despite Romney being the more avid supporter of your warmongering leaders he lost due to the Hispanic vote. The Latinos do not care about you guys and neither do the blacks and their population will continue to rise and your lobby will continue to lose its relevance. Another fun note the majority of Jews of the US didn't even support your preferred choice for Presidency, go figure.

@ Ptex you should come here and visit sometime, people are sick of the unconditional support previous governments have provided your Apartheid state and it was never more evident than in this past election when despite Romney being the more avid supporter of your warmongering leaders he lost due to the Hispanic vote. The Latinos do not care about you guys and neither do the blacks and their population will continue to rise and your lobby will continue to lose its relevance. Another fun note the majority of Jews of the US didn't even support your preferred choice for Presidency, go figure.
I have spoken to Americans on many occasions. That is why i can say for certain that your kind is not only unwanted but repulses them. Not that i can blame them, of course.

Your kind will undoubtedly always find each other to group together and exchange conspiracy theories and so on.

I have spoken to Americans on many occasions. That is why i can say for certain that your kind is not only unwanted but repulses them. Not that i can blame them, of course.

Your kind will undoubtedly always find each other to group together and exchange conspiracy theories and so on.

Living here all my life I have interacted with thousands of people, your kind is not as popular as you once were. Your kind is looked upon as warmongers. People are sick of fighting for you guys. Even the Jews are sick of your kind as 90% of Jews said their main concern is domestic issues during their exit polls. Your kind is a scourge upon humanity and all who want peace, get over it if things continue in this direction your kind will soon find itself on its own.

Perhaps your kind can latch onto the Chinese next, heard they are coming up strong undoubtedly your kind has noticed. Maybe sing that same victim tune in front of them and it might invoke some sympathy. :rolleyes:

Living here all my life I have interacted with thousands of people, your kind is not as popular as you once were. Your kind is looked upon as warmongers. People are sick of fighting for you guys. Even the Jews are sick of your kind as 90% of Jews said their main concern is domestic issues during their exit polls. Your kind is a scourge upon humanity and all who want peace, get over it if things continue in this direction your kind will soon find itself on its own.

Perhaps your kind can latch onto the Chinese next, heard they are coming up strong undoubtedly your kind has noticed. Maybe sing that same victim tune in front of them and it might invoke some sympathy. :rolleyes:

Who wants peace? You? The Arabs? Al-Qaeda? Hamas? Palestinians? Cute joke. You make up all these lies about how you are accepted by the Americans but who are you kidding? If you told them what you were, they wouldn't give you the time of day.

Unfortunately your kind is abusing the American right of speech by spouting your venomous little rants.

American, you?... Yeah, right. Go tell that someone else who has "interacted with thousands of people".

Who wants peace? You? The Arabs? Al-Qaeda? Hamas? Palestinians? Cute joke. You make up all these lies about how you are accepted by the Americans but who are you kidding? If you told them what you were, they wouldn't give you the time of day.

Unfortunately your kind is abusing the American right of speech by spouting your venomous little rants.

American, you?... Yeah, right. Go tell that someone else who has "interacted with thousands of people".

Your kind is obviously to paranoid and insecure to accept reality, arguing with you is a waste of time. The fact remains that despite the full backing of the Zionazi lobby, Romney still lost. So you can cry all you want won't make a difference. :wave:

GUYS GUYS plz for once talk like people not this usual rant that mostly children go through like ur mama jokes

Your kind is obviously to paranoid and insecure to accept reality, arguing with you is a waste of time. The fact remains that despite the full backing of the Zionazi lobby, Romney still lost. So you can cry all you want won't make a difference. :wave:

Oh, the bliss of ignorance.

Denial, Denial, Denial and more Denial. Keep living in your Parallel Universe ZIONIST PTEX.:wave:

I am as American as more than half of America who just elected BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA for the second term. You have your panties in a twist because slowly and gradually ZIONIST like yourself are losing grip on my AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL. We elected BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA inspite of all your Zionist efforts.

Get used to the new face of America, ZIONIST. The new America has my face on its picture, because we are fastest growing segment of our AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL. The minority Americans are taking over this country and we won't let the ZIONIST like yourself meddle in OUR COUNTRY, ZIONIST. MAZAL TOV, ZIONIST.

You can put that under your yamaka.

AM I CLEAR ENOUGH, ZIONIST ?

Why are YOU getting your panties in a bunch and calling him zionist after every 4th word?
He has an opinion and is entitled to it. Calling him zionist is equivalent to calling you a terrorist.

Why are YOU getting your panties in a bunch and calling him zionist after every 4th word?
He has an opinion and is entitled to it. Calling him zionist is equivalent to calling you a terrorist.

Really, have you asked him if he is ashamed to be a ZIONIST ?

You know what, I will ask him since you have raised an interesting point.

PTEX, are you and rest of your ZIONIST cohorts ashamed to be called a ZIONIST ?

This guy contrarian thinks it is an insult to be called a ZIONIST. Infact he has equated ZIONISM with TERRORISM.

Please tell us your opinion if you think ZIONISM is a form of terrorism because your friend Mr. Contrarian thinks ZIONISM equates to terrorism.

Now we know what the rest of the World thinks of ZIONISM ? They said ZIONISM is a form of RACISM ( like Apartheid ).

I am not making it up because United Nations Resolution number 3379 says ZIONISM is a form of RACISM.

Majority of united nations members voted for that resolution. ( 72 voted yes and 35 said no ).

So please give your opinion Mr. Ptex on the point raised by Mr. Contrarian who has clearly equated Israeli ZIONISM with Terrorism and I agree with him. ZIONISM is same as Terrorism.

Mr. PTEX , your opinion please ?:wave:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_General_Assembly_Resolution_3379

Back
Top Bottom