What's new

IAF's Sukhois to be stationed near Pakistan border

Dikha raha hoon, kyonki yeh Missiles is more than capable to Kill any of your fighter jets in short range. :lol:

King123 if you want to show missiles show Brahmos and Shaurya man, they will already be knowing how supersonic and hypersonic missiles will work :)

King123 if you want to show missiles show Brahmos and Shaurya man, they will already be knowing how supersonic and hypersonic missiles will work :)

Woh kya dikhana jo sab dekh chuke hai.

By the way, Shaurya is for 2nd strike and Brahmos for 1st strike - Both Offensive
SpyDer is SAM - to destroy Aircraft fighter. One of the best SAM and JV between India-Israel.

Oh god. The Indians need their egos stroked once again.

Ok Indians, You have the best airforce with the best pilots in the whole wide world. We in Pakistan are shaking and making dua's after finding out that you have stationed your Sukhoi fighters close to our border.

:no:

Abhi bhi aap 90's ke SAM mein hi ho, Ab duniya bahut aage nikal gayi hai jannab. :cool:

modern SAMs and HARMS never used in real time war since2000 yaar .every weapon has counter weapon too but its our good luck we never use them and i hope we wnever use them ever both sides are getting well sams specially india and pakistanis working on anti radiation game well HAARM MAR-1 and others are for counter sams .ots not mean we have jet we can fly or we have sams so we never others fly its game to play well and save your jets from sams and make your sams to kill others.i am not blind patriot and i know war will cost much much as both sides are loaded with every type of missiles and jets and other weapons .so my support is go to peace .

Oh god. The Indians need their egos stroked once again.

Ok Indians, You have the best airforce with the best pilots in the whole wide world. We in Pakistan are shaking and making dua's after finding out that you have stationed your Sukhoi fighters close to our border.

:no:

Come on, nobody here made superficial claims except some Pakistani member reminding the glorious tales of the Pakistani Pilot who supposedly shot down 5 IAF fighters in 30 seconds in some vintage war. What we're saying all along is there's nothing to worry about, everythings cool on your eastern side.

now you guys start it showcase of weapons and i am going to report for close this thread .

modern SAMs and HARMS never used in real time war since2000 yaar .every weapon has counter weapon too but its our good luck we never use them and i hope we wnever use them ever both sides are getting well sams specially india and pakistanis working on anti radiation game well HAARM MAR-1 and others are for counter sams .ots not mean we have jet we can fly or we have sams so we never others fly its game to play well and save your jets from sams and make your sams to kill others.i am not blind patriot and i know war will cost much much as both sides are loaded with every type of missiles and jets and other weapons .so my support is go to peace .

Well said Imran bhai,every indian also feels the same,see whatever happened has happened,now there is no point fighting for older issues,neither we should want any of your territory and the same should apply for pakistan,we have just increased our strengh because when anybody gets stronger there are many jealous people who try to put the other one down,so its all for defence and no offence.

DO u know anything about this Boeing P-8I aircraft for Indian Navy completes first flight-Airlines / Aviation-Transportation-News By Industry-News-The Economic Times on Mobile

Indian has taken the most adanced one which is only with US navy,it will help india to destroy submarines ,frigates and destroyers ;)

Dude you are not contributing anything here. I suggest you only browse the forums different sections and threads first before making such posts and getting banned/warned for spam. You're new here and this is not a place to show off, but a place to discuss and relate to the other side.

Partially true. But there is difference between various Kind of SAMs.

There are few SAM like Barak-8, S-300 which are best SAM due to many quality features. The difference between 50% and 90% success makes huge difference.

Do you know there is AWA&C killer Missile too ??

Partially true. But there is difference between various Kind of SAMs.

There are few SAM like Barak-8, S-300 which are best SAM due to many quality features. The difference between 50% and 90% success makes huge difference.

Do you know there is AWA&C killer Missile too ??

spada-2000 and hq-9 is best for pakistan dear i don't see we need more then them man pads already are better .

AWACS KILLER not mean each missile eat one awacs and its still on table when its become operational there will be some thing to take care of it .as i say every weapon has countermeasure .

spada-2000 and hq-9 is best for pakistan dear i don't see we need more then them man pads already are better .

Ok, Fair enough. I won't compare. :smokin:

AWACS KILLER not mean each missile eat one awacs and its still on table when its become operational there will be some thing to take care of it .as i say every weapon has countermeasure .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novator_K-100 :cool:

1 Missile can kill a Aircraft equipped with AWACS. There is no solution in my knowledge.

bus ker do trolling ki su-30 hai koi bhagwan vishnu ka autaar nhi hai lolz

yes similarly dont worry guys f16 is not jusus's avatar nor jf 17 is not prophet's avatar so lets not worry about destroying each other with each other gods' weapon

Back
Top Bottom