What's new

IAF doesn't have radars on the Chinese border

The Mountains won;t prevent Radars from working. Where is the ingenuity to get the problem solved? Further proof that India has been mismanaged for a long, long time. Time for you Indians to wake up man. YOu see it, disgusted by it but fail to do crap about it. That;s not helping the problem. bring awareness to all ppl. That may be the reason why the gov;t enacted further control of the interent to control what folks see, hear, and read.

so we couldnt know when chinese helis intruded untill stated by indians.

Himalayas pose a very difficult challenge for the radar to see that side due to their height. Again the same applies for Chinese as well. They cannot look this side as well. Also heli borne ops is very difficult to conduct due to the height and engine performance issues. Fighter aircraft too have same limitations.

The ITBP has radars and since the 3 tier joint operations is what India is developing i personally dont see a catastrophic issue in this.
Till the IAF doesn't have its own personalized radars as the bases on the northern frontiers are new ...the ITBP will have to do.

Damn!! Is this is really true...?

What about the other side of chines border??

what new in the news

all we know that our army dont have artilery guns and our IAF dont have sufficent number planes

Wow this is incredible news. I am very surprised. I mean I sometimes joke about indian govt being timid but this is ridiculous.

May be after some weeks he will expose the same news regarding pakistan border,

India doesnt have guts to place its aircrafts near China border , so dont worry.

Has india accepted that theres no point in defending its borders with china because china can overcome them no matter what india does?

Has india accepted that theres no point in defending its borders with china because china can overcome them no matter what india does?

Or why bother placing one, if the Indian Army is good at shooting down the hostile aircraft, taking it as sportive as a Double Trap event. Sounds fun.

Back
Top Bottom