What's new

I want to Caution the PAF

Anti_Zionist

New Recruit

Reaction score
I have been to many PAF bases some were operational too and apart from the apparent things like small walls and no nightvision at night i also noticed that at night there were jackals roaming around on the runaway , i want to ask where the hell did the animal come from into the base and if there are some loop holes what if someone straps something on a jackal and when it goes inside the guy pulls the trigger , its really alarming for me because the jackals i saw were very near the planes in the hangers.

I have been to many PAF bases some were operational too and apart from the apparent things like small walls and no nightvision at night i also noticed that at night there were jackals roaming around on the runaway , i want to ask where the hell did the animal come from into the base and if there are some loop holes what if someone straps something on a jackal and when it goes inside the guy pulls the trigger , its really alarming for me because the jackals i saw were very near the planes in the hangers.

I have a feel like these jackals are RAW agents....:P

Brother, what is our Air Force moto i.e. Sleep well Air Force is awake. Like all tall fake tales of valor and achievements, what you have quoted are just simple examples of extent of alertness, effectiveness (which is Non-existent now) within our Armed Forces.

They all are in a pathetic state of affairs for many decades.

Thanks

Brother, what is our Air Force moto i.e. Sleep well Air Force is awake. Like all tall fake tales of valor and achievements, what you have quoted are just simple examples of extent of alertness, effectiveness (which is Non-existent now) within our Armed Forces.

Thanks

come on cut the crap... recent events doesn't means we multiply everything with zero and forget about the role our armed forces have always played in every difficult hour of time. anyway as per caution ... you are absolutely right l094421. i too live in askari 9 near PAF airbase lahore ... i have noticed the same thing.... base is not well guarded .... the biggest security risk is immense surrounding population....the base is not at reasonable distance from populated areas.....

I have seen soldiers shooting dogs and killing it inside this huge naval base in tamil nadu...pak should do the same.

Jackals as you mention are no security threat.....Long time ago i went to turbela dam and there was no security on the dam wall..One lost policeman was wandering pointlessly nearby and i asked him why there is no security here and he said that you will need many tons of explosives to do anything the the dam,and if somebody comes here with such a big quality of explosives we will know.

May be same goes for Runways and concrete bunkers which dont need 24/7 guarding.

Thanks

That also proves that India don't do anything in pakistan otherwise you can guess the losses. :devil:

That also proves that India don't do anything in pakistan otherwise you can guess the losses. :devil:

Some how a former Indian Energy minister and an intruding SU-30 pilot will not agree with you. ;)

Well if you are considering jackals as a hazard to flight safety then it makes some sense....else its difficult to place a firing squad/ animal catcher team on the base.The PAF bases located in remote areas already have more flight safety issues to deal with instead of looking out for 'jackals with bombs'.:cheers:

Thanks

It would be much better to shut yourself instead of advertising your ignorance :angry:

People,

You are forgetting the F 16 incidence---where the F 16 hit a wild board crossing the runway at sargodha---totalled the plane----the base commander thought it was too much to spend $20000 for security fence to save a plane worth $20 million-----.

People,

You are forgetting the F 16 incidence---where the F 16 hit a wild board crossing the runway at sargodha---totalled the plane----the base commander thought it was too much to spend $20000 for security fence to save a plane worth $20 million-----.

Yes, it was pilot error...after a joint Pak-US investigation it was concluded that pilot could have easily evaded the boar...i believe it was the first accident of PAF F-16s?

Yes, it was pilot error...after a joint Pak-US investigation it was concluded that pilot could have easily evaded the boar...i believe it was the first accident of PAF F-16s?

A plane like F-16 running down the runway, Pilot doesn't have much time to avoid a boar or any animal in fact.

I mean if the Plane's speed is too low, he can't take off or he will stall and fall back.....and putting full brakes would still require a significant length of runway to stop.

Under full night, by the time Pilot sees the boar it is probably too late...however, Infrared or FLIR might help in this regard. Don't know the exact specs and if it can be used on ground and from a far enough distance.

It is already been incorporated in cars so people can avoid hitting wild deer on interstate in USA....for example.

Back
Top Bottom