What's new

'I want Muslim dead bodies': Present BSF Chief in 1991

I appreciate his comment because what said is honest truth. Killing Muslim consider good deed to some Hindus. This is the reason why they can easily kill unarmed civilian in Bangladesh-Bharat boarder. This Bharti hindus are lucky because we Muslim are not allow to kill unarmed civilian, especially women and child otherwise we would have drop them like duck.

This is a 2005 article about an incident that happened 20 years ago. What does this have to do with BD defence?

I think the remark is alleged to be from 1991 when the Advani's Rath Yatra was taking place and the incident itself occurred in UP and he was part of the UP police force.

Not sure how true this is but when he did become DG BDF, there were questions about him being rounded up in an ISRO spy case although he was acquitted.

I appreciate his comment because what said is honest truth. Killing Muslim consider good deed to some Hindus. This is the reason why they can easily kill unarmed civilian in Bangladesh-Bharat boarder. This Bharti hindus are lucky because we Muslim are not allow to kill unarmed civilian, especially women and child otherwise we would have drop them like duck.

9/11
26/11
BD genocide by pak "muslim" army
Daily blast in Pakistan by "muslim" terrorists.
Al Queda
LET
Zamat ud dawa

Now dont say terrorist has no religion when you classify some Indian religious fanatics as hindu. You have lost the right to say so.

The source is Pro-Muslim, just like we have lots of Pro-Hindu news sites, can someone provide some valid source.

I thought only the Hindu Bangladeshis were walking into India? Stick to one story Bangladeshis will youse? So how come BSF keeps killing them?:lol:

The source is Pro-Muslim, just like we have lots of Pro-Hindu news sites, can someone provide some valid source.

Aren't Indian Muslims a part of India as well like the Indian Hindus are?

Muslims dead bodies..aint we suppose to go to JAHANNUM or JANNAT after death so how can a dead meat be Muslim???

I really don't know how he can get out with such remarks where we have Muslim brothers in all departments including government and even in his office, And don't forget we have one of the top Muslim population in world.

SO THE NEWS MUST BE AN LIE OR MISINTERPRETED :angry:

Its a fake news ...as Tiki Tam Tam stated earlier .....there is a huge population of muslims in the army and that includes paramilitary sources like the BSF too . It will be a tremendous opposition to such comments alleged or otherwise amongst the rank and file of our troopers . The officer concerned wouldn't last a day before facing "court martial" .

Beating a dead horse....

But given the level of frustration seen on this forum...Its well expected!

PS: We need to rid Indian society of fundamentalism, at whatever level it exists....
Its people like these that marr India's image...Shame on you Shrivastava for trying to harm the very people you are supposed to protect....
Its this kind that leads to the "Wahhabi" type mentality we see in our neighbors.....First it starts with discrimination of minorities (religious)...then moves on to discriminating withing the very religion you supposedly protect....

Posts like the chief of BSF needs clearance from the highest levels of Govt. If indeed this story is true, I don't think the present Congress govt (which is famous for minority appeasing) would have cleared his name for the post.

Posts like the chief of BSF needs clearance from the highest levels of Govt. If indeed this story is true, I don't think the present Congress govt (which is famous for minority appeasing) would have cleared his name for the post.

I concur...
We cannot have madmen running positions of leadership in India...especially law and order and Armed forces....A tolerant secular armed force is the greatest strength of the Indian democracy....
India need to put an effective QA system with background checks in place to prevent lunatics within society that come in all shapes, sizes and colors..

Back
Top Bottom