‘I saw Salman Khan pull the trigger on the blackbucks’

vsdave2302

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
blackbucks’
ETV Rajasthan| Tue Mar 11, 2014 | 14:23 IST
#Jodhpur#RajasthanIn a major trouble for Bollywood actor Salman Khan, accused of killing two blackbucks in Kankani village in Jodhpur in 1998, former Forest Department official told the SJM court that he himself saw Salman pull the trigger that killed the animals.
"I saw Salman Khan pull the trigger on the blackbucks with my own eyes. The animals also bore injury marks on their necks," Bhanwar Lal, the then Assistant Forest officer, told the court.
His statement came in the SGM court in Jodhpur on Tuesday where he deposed as a witness in the poaching case.
The trial in the case resumed on May 25 last year after 7 years of suspension following Rajasthan High Court’s rejection of the revision petition, which was filed by the state government in 2006.
salman-khan.jpg

Even though the actor denied all allegations against him regarding the case, he agreed that he was carrying weapons with expired license.
In 2012, revised charges were levied on the actor, and he was charged with Section 9/51 of the Wildlife Protection Act and section 149 of IPC.
On the night of Oct 1-2, 1998, during the shooting of the Hindi movie "Hum Saath Saath Hain", two blackbucks, a protected animal under the Wildlife Protection Act, were allegedly killed on the outskirts of Kankani village near Jodhpur.

‘I saw Salman Khan pull the trigger on the blackbucks’- News18

He is fixed. Difficult to escape now.

The guy is being fixed.

In India the laws are silly - you can kill a man & get away but if you cut a tree or kill an animal there is no escape.

That his word against Salman's, who has denied the allegations.

As per law, that forest department official's allegation needs to be corroborated. So the question is, will anyone else come forward to do it? Otherwise how will he prove beyond doubt that it was Salman and not some other poacher who did it?

Back
Top Bottom