What's new

I saw Sachin shiver against Shoaib: Afridi

Both Shoiab and Shahid are self declared Champions.. One who is a batsman and has not bat past 15 runs in a long time other who was out of Pakistani team most of the time for disciplinary violations. Bhaiya kisi ko dranay ke liye dhung se khelna to seekh lo.. :lol: Sirf baatein karne ke hain ye log :lol:

Both are out now and it seems have turned to raw Hashish/Charas/Ganja..

i didn't find any thing amusing in your statement- do not try to over do it- at least make some sense-

yar afridi bhai karte hai to thik hain...maine kiya to overdo ho gaya :no:

What an exhilarating experience it used to be, watching Shoaib bawling & Afridi batting. They were the best of the best.:yahoo:

HAHA! Shoaib, Afridi, and Kapil Dev areall crazy. Indians are all correct. Stupid fan boys.

shoaib trembles even while bowling that is why he used to bowl so many wides . :lol:

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

HAHA! Shoaib, Afridi, and Kapil Dev areall crazy. Indians are all correct. Stupid fan boys.

What did kapil dev say ? I don't think he agrees with Shaoib and Afridi .

And yes you are right Shoaib and Afridi are fanboys .:lol:

Afridi>Sachin any day. I don't give a **** what the stats say.

Well, we should not forget regarding Sachin's 98 runs quickly in World Cup 2003 where he scored superb confidently against Wasim, Waqar, and Shoaib....Shahid Afridi didn't well against India in World Cup. Stupid...

Sachin's 98 of 75 balls against Pakistan in 2003 World Cup - YouTube

Pakistan didn't honor Saeed Anwar on the last day career of his century, hat off to Sachin.

See who is talking, A player who was not even in team consistently and poor performance against world's best. :lol:

Afridi>Sachin any day. I don't give a **** what the stats say.

your above statement has convinced a lot of people here that we never have to give a **** about what you say!!!!!(in any post)

Back
Top Bottom