What's new

I saw Erdoğan watching that sex tape'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should he not he is smart he uses top notch software, proxies and VPN.
Yeah and idm too, btw can soemebody solve these two things for me.
1-Give me a solution for idm integration for chrome.
OR
2-Free VPN for firefox :D

Yeah and idm too, btw can soemebody solve these two things for me.
1-Give me a solution for idm integration for chrome.
OR
2-Free VPN for firefox :D

What do you want to watch? just check this out many websites work with it www.unblocksit.es hehe even youtube just don't click that popup man don't hover mouse over it.

Lots of "leaks" lately, wonder what force is behind it. They sure are a bunch of resourceful and power group working from behind the veil trying to bring Erdogan down.

Lots of leaks every where, seem like information leaking has become a big industry, people are inspired by wiki and social media is a great help in this also. I see social media being blocked in many countries in the near future due its destructive powers.

No complaints...

Erdogan was looking at...

1023742.jpg
Dude, what is that?:woot:
A leaked footage of the promised heaven.

kilicdaroglu_bozkurt.jpg

The opposition leader caught on camera. Clearly a western puppet.

kingabdullahofjordandevrz0.jpg

47d2e_pope_illuminati_signs_181390_10151246083650830_900917383_n.jpg

Berlusconi_corna_thumb.jpg

george_bush3.jpg

mcdonalds-sign.jpg

Zionists laughing at the stupid goyim.

Lots of leaks every where, seem like information leaking has become a big industry, people are inspired by wiki and social media is a great help in this also. I see social media being blocked in many countries in the near future due its destructive powers.

The way Turkish government is being targeted by a concerted effort recently, it's more than just random people doing random acts on social media.

The way Turkish government is being targeted by a concerted effort recently, it's more than just random people doing random acts on social media.

thats what I am saying, easy to create destruction using social media by foreign agencies/govts
examples Arab Spring...what a joke that was
and now Turkey

Is that other name for fap lol
Quite an interesting sound i would say, for me it's usually "shup shup shup" with extreme meat grinding at the end, i guess everybody is made different.....

kilicdaroglu_bozkurt.jpg

The opposition leader caught on camera. Clearly a western puppet.

kingabdullahofjordandevrz0.jpg

47d2e_pope_illuminati_signs_181390_10151246083650830_900917383_n.jpg

Berlusconi_corna_thumb.jpg

george_bush3.jpg

mcdonalds-sign.jpg

Zionists laughing at the stupid goyim.
Please don't derail the thread, it's about fapping techniques, i hope you'll comply.

wait till you die than go to hell than come out of it after millions or thousands of years than enter heavens and than you get according to your deeds...its a long way for you to go lol
Me!!! Hell!!!
Dude, right now I am surfing the net from the heaven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom