What's new

I made JF-17

Actually there are a of softwares that you can use consider if you are planning to draw planes and cars.....some are based on vectoring...in vectoring you dont require the conventional drawing skill and you dont require an electronic pen...you can use a mouse..it basically like drawing straight line with mouse i.e clicking at point A and then B and then reshaping it.....such softwares include 3dsmax,google sketchup,mentalray and a lot more but they require more hifi computer systems.they have high end graphic cards and processors,rams and harddisk...

take for instance this car i picked from web
160900j.jpg

its made in google sketchup a free program...it uses vectors...like different shapes you make with mouse and then reshape those shapes further...it has something like mirror clone like once u make one side of the car you press one button it will duplicate your one side and then by pressing another button it mirrors it and your other side is done:agree:

but all this isnt possbile in digital painting in gimp,photoshop or coral painter...there u have to draw with hand with an electronic tablet just like my plane

This video isnt mine but i usually paint with this technique and its all free-hand and more fun and enjoyable:agree:

Last edited by a moderator:
here a guy speed painted a F 16...not so good..cartoonish :agree:

here is another one....not so good and not detailed too.....my JF-17 can beat all in quality:agree:
...but i dont like to "show mar"otherwise i would have had quality videos on youtube:agree:

Actually there are a of softwares that you can use consider if you are planning to draw planes and cars.....some are based on vectoring...in vectoring you dont require the conventional drawing skill and you dont require an electronic pen...you can use a mouse..it basically like drawing straight line with mouse i.e clicking at point A and then B and then reshaping it.....such softwares include 3dsmax,google sketchup,mentalray and a lot more but they require more hifi computer systems.they have high end graphic cards and processors,rams and harddisk...

hats off.... nice work. initially i thought it was hand paint. thanks for sharing.
keep the momentum on.....
'SnagIt' a recording/capturing software, which gives a good quality of videos.....

hats off.... nice work. initially i thought it was hand paint. thanks for sharing.
keep the momentum on.....
'SnagIt' a recording/capturing software, which gives a good quality of videos.....

i have a low-end PC...it could lag while using this recording software considering the fact it takes around 10 hours to make one plane not straight on but like an hour or two daily so i dont know what would be the size of video:undecided:
but there is another way i.e saving the painting as JPEF 1,2,3,4,and so on after every minor change ...so in the end compiling them as a video clip would create the video effect:agree:

It's looking good but it will be excellent if they really use for the protection of people who pay lot of taxes to their Government who buy these types of planes and other latest equipment but fail to attack a single drone, doing such action is too far they don't even have courage to do this action.

i have decided to draw a j-10 detailed one...but before that i will draw 30:woot: fast paintings of J-10 each done in 1 hour and not a minute more so that i can practice since the plane looks different....they wont be detailed but still it would be a good practice:agree:

i have chosen this plane and i will draw this very one 30 times but in different colours and post in this very thread

5_j10.jpg

Back
Top Bottom