What's new

I love you mom, wrote a kid before US school shooting

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Zeenews Bureau

Newtown: In a heart-wrenching report coming from the United States, a little boy who died in the Connecticut shooting on Friday wrote a letter during the lockdown.

The letter stated: “I love you mom. I am happy and well, sorry for not being a good son and not being happy if I ever was. I love you in Heaven. – Brian”

The heinous incident did not only shock the international community but also brought tears to the eyes of US President Barack Obama, who choked on his words and spoke of his grief.

Authorities, meanwhile, scrambled to find answers to what prompted a heavily-armed young man to storm a Connecticut elementary school and gun down 28 people, including 20 children, in cold blood.

The children who were killed in Friday's mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown were said to be from 5 to 10 years old. Among the seven adults killed were Dawn Hochsprung, the school's principal, and school psychologist Mary Sherlach.

http://zeenews.india.com/news/world...us-school-shooting_816853.html:cry::cry::cry:

What madness makes a human being do such acts beats me .

What tipping point is reached for someone to do such things is incomprehensible.

What madness makes a human being do such acts beats me .

What tipping point is reached for someone to do such things is incomprehensible.
According to new reports the shooter himself was disturbed child if USA have so many disturb child s than they should have check posts near Schools and Universities where 3 Police Men are deployed with CCTV cameras to help them and Guns always loaded

According to new reports the shooter himself was disturbed child if USA have so many disturb child s than they should have check posts near Police Stations where 3 Police Men are deployed with CCTV cameras to help them and Guns always loaded
Our mental healthcare system is one of the worst in the developed world. Not entirely surprised.

Fuk american gun cultutre
Even if they want to have this culture they should make sure that they should have Police Check Posts near Schools with 3 Police Men always deployed their

According to new reports the shooter himself was disturbed child if USA have so many disturb child s than they should have check posts near Schools and Universities where 3 Police Men are deployed with CCTV cameras to help them and Guns always loaded

Young children being taught under the shadow of armed policemen does not paint a pleasant picture. CCTV have a huge privacy cost.

Hiring guns & increasing surveillance are knee jerk reactions, this problem will need a more thorough study.

Young children being taught under the shadow of armed policemen does not paint a pleasant picture. CCTV have a huge privacy cost.

Hiring guns & increasing surveillance are knee jerk reactions, this problem will need a more thorough study.
Sir yes but they getting killed portrays a very beautiful picture and their parents receiving their dead bodies makes it more beautiful Sir :hitwall::hitwall: Sir first I said they should have check post near the Schools not inside the school or at is gate and secondly Some Hidden cameras can be really hidden from students and should be mainly deployed on main entrance gate Sir stop living in dream world even if they take out all the guns still some people would be able to get hold of Guns and some people even thought How much treatment you offer will remain prone to mental problems so better to have some security than to crying after something happens

I heard Pakistan just had a bombing. How many disturbed people are there in Pakistan?
Sir that is really funny because American have fare more depressed people than underdeveloped Pakistan so you need to really study where you are going wrong

How do YOU know?
Sir mostly International statistics show that even so called well fare states like Norway Denmark and Sweden even their people are facing problem of depression and rate of suicide is really on the rise alarmingly high

Pakistan more than makes up for it with the number of delusionary people. If they are not depressed, it is because their minds process an alternate reality, one that no one else sees.
Sir stay on topic Pakistanis are far more depressed even in the worse conditions we are facing depression problem is not that high as compared to so called developed countries

Sir mostly International statistics show that even so called well fare states like Norway Denmark and Sweden even their people are facing problem of depression and rate of suicide is really on the rise alarmingly high
In other words, you just made that sh1t up that we have more 'disturbed' people than Pakistan. Yours is the typical of those who would have their own country one-up the US by any lie possible.

My houghts and heart felt condolences are with the victims, their friends and families. RIP little ones.

Back
Top Bottom