What's new

‘I just love Malinga’- Ameesha Patel

I just love Malinga and his bowling.To me he is one of those few cricketers without whom cricket would be quite boring and those of you who question Malinga's looks I may remind you that he was voted the sexiest player of CWC 2007.

Lasith malinga voted the sexiest cricketer, Mumbai Talking - Bloggers Park - Mumbai Mirror
Sri Lankan speedster Lasith Malinga is better known for claiming four wickets from consecutive deliveries against South Africa in the recently concluded World Cup in West Indies. However, now he has a rather unique achievement off the field too. He’s been voted as the sexiest cricketer for his blonde-streaked hair, pierced eyebrow and tattooed arms, in a poll conducted by a Barbados magazine.

However, the so-called sexy icon got his new hairdo rather unexpectedly. Earlier this year in February, when the Lankans played a four-match ODI series in India, Malinga had indicated about his then new blonde hairdo. “I didn’t plan this,” Malinga said pointing to his golden locks, ahead of the third ODI against India in Margao, Goa on February 14. “I have this friend back home, who has a saloon. And I just walked into his shop and told him to do something different,” he added.

When asked if Mahendra Singh Dhoni’s goldilocks were his inspiration, the Lankan replied in the negative.

^ you also have crush on malinga lol

muje lagta ha ameesha ko uss ka hair style maar gayea

Hey mate, have you not read webi's instructions

Link

One more Link

So, just report and move ahead.

listen punk...i am not trolling..that video that i posted is about a trend that has reached epic proportions in india and that video was related to the topic of this thread so i shared it.....:cheers:

15wi0sn.jpg

:lol:

I like malinga's bowling style.

Lasith Malinga's bowling action is first-class. He slats it. He whangs it. He slings it. He doesn't chuck it. Better not use the word 'chuck'. No, what Lasith Malinga does is what all of us used to do when we were kids. He just tries to propel the ball as fast as humanly possible. It looks pretty weird, but it's effective. There are pros and cons.

Pros:

Lasith Malinga's action uses every part of his body in generating pace.

The ball is released from an unusually low point, which can catch out batsmen used to more conventional actions.

If he swings the ball in, it will also dip, due to the angle of the seam. Waqar Younis's inswinging yorker did this. Waqar Younis's inswinging yorker was just about the best delivery there's ever been.

If he swings it out, the ball will also rise, pitching fuller than the batsmen anticipates. This is likely to lead to false strokes.

Cons:

Accuracy. If Lasith Malinga releases at the wrong moment, the ball will either go full and down the leg side, or short and on the off-side.

She just likes publicity and staying in the news and would love it if that can get her some movie offers.

Its amazing how every one is mocking the poor guy , come on a girl is ga ga over him its quite flattering

To be honest I think blond looks good on him - he has a unusual balling style , and his hair due goes with it

Back
Top Bottom