What's new

‘I just love Malinga’- Ameesha Patel

Lankan Ranger

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
‘I just love Malinga’- Ameesha Patel

Bollywood actress Ameesha Patel has described Sri Lanka’s fast bowler Lasith Malinga as a ‘very interesting and unconventional’ person and also said she is ‘dying to meet him’.

The Mid-Day website quoting Ameesha Patel said that “I just love him. I’m dying to meet him and give him a hug and a kiss. I find him very interesting and unconventional.”

She was one of a large number of Bollywood celebrities, who were at the World Cup finals between India and Sri Lanka at Wankhede stadium April 2.

amisha-patel1.jpg

‘I just love Malinga’- Ameesha Patel | Breaking News

sure but do change her hair style or but it back to black

jana ji she is going out with yuvi ???

Lasith Malinga in IPL 2011

After a stellar performance at the ICC World Cup Championship between India & Sri Lanka, cricket fans again will get a dose of cricket action of the 2011 Indian Premier League. IPL 2011 will start on April 8, 2011, and runs through May 28,2011 with 74 full cricket action to be played.
Mumbai Indians loss to the mighty Chennai Super Kings in the IPL 2010 might be hard to cope but this time to bury the mishap.

The Mumbai Indians batting will still revolve around Tendulkar, Pollard, Ambati Rayudu, and newly acquired Rohit Sharma and Aiden Blizzard.

The Mumbai bowling has Lasith Malinga, Munaf Patel, Clint Mckay and Harbhajan Singh should be sufficient enough to another IPL title hunt. Mumbai Indians is owned by Forbes lister Mukesh Ambani, through Ambani’s Reliance India Limited and coached by Robin Singh.

Mumbai Indians IPL 2011 full roster

Sachin Tendulkar (captain), Harbhajan Singh, Rohit Sharma, Munaf Patel, Abu Nechim Ahmed, Aditya Tare, Ali Murtuza, Ambati Rayudu, Dhawal Kulkarni, Pawan Suyal, Rajagopal Sathish, Surul Kanwar, Surya Kumar Yadav, T Suman, Yazvendra Singh Chahal, (Foreign) Kieron Pollard, Lasith Malinga, Andrew Symonds, Davy Jacobs, James Franklin, Moises Henriques, Alden Blizzard, Dilhara Fernando

IPL 2011: Mumbai Indians roster lead by Sachin Tendulkar and Lasith Malinga

Yeah..one can question his bowling action but still his yorkers are sometimes unplayable :woot:

I wonder why ICC never raised their voice against his bowling actions. Aussies are very good in protesting against every non-Aussie's bowling actions, how could they miss Malinga. :P

yuuvrag ki bisti.....comparing yuvrag with malinga is like comparing rat with lion...malinga ofcourse being lankan tiger :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom