What's new

I just Got Promoted!

OrionHunter

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Hi guys! I see I just got promoted to the coveted rank of Lt General on PDF!!

CartoonSalute.jpg

Thanks to all in advance who will hopefully congratulate me on my excellent career on PDF, never mind if I've been banned a gazillion times!! :undecided:

But I have to say, I've had a wonderful time out here so far, all thanks to you guys!

Cheers!
drinking-48.GIF
The drinks are on the house!

@OrionHunter - Haiii tu abhii hamaraa Junior hiiii lekin ! :azn:

I heard in the Army if a junior supersedes you....you go for an Early Retirement ! :unsure:

I've been here since 2012 whereas you've been here since 2011 - Which means I superseded you ! :smokin:

@OrionHunter - Haiii tu abhii hamaraa Junior hiiii lekin ! :azn:

I heard in the Army if a junior supersedes you....you go for an Early Retirement ! :unsure:

I've been here since 2012 whereas you've been here since 2011 - Which means I superseded you ! :smokin:
Damn! That sucks! But you bribed your way to the rank of General. I got promoted due to sheer hard work and persistence!! :P :D

Before Opening this thread my first instinct was that you were promoted on pdf and then thought no real Job... And then this thread opened and its your promotion on PDF.

Congrats my friend hopefully you will be promoted to much higher posts in future

Back
Top Bottom