What's new

I do apologize !

Armstrong

RETIRED TTA
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I want to apologize to all concerned parties for my less than cordial behavior on yesterday's Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack thread !

Especially to @WebMaster @Manticore @Screambowl & Others !

I was just on the edge yesterday because a very close cousin of mine works in PIA & I was told that he was in Karachi at that time; Thankfully he left a few hours before the incident happened !

It does not excuse my behavior especially with respect to my outburst at @WebMaster who has been nothing but very good to me - I sincerely apologize Webby !

I want to apologize to all concerned parties for my less than cordial behavior on yesterday's Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack thread !

I was just on the edge yesterday because a very close cousin of mine works in PIA & I was told that he was in Karachi at that time; Thankfully he left a few hours before the incident happened !

It does not excuse my behavior especially with respect to my outburst at @WebMaster who has been nothing but very good to me - I sincerely apologize Webby !
:kiss3:

Its ok. I forgive you.

forgive and forget, is the quality of a Muslim

we do not avenge except for Allah's sake

With what was happening yesterday and the way the thread was going nobody can blame you. It takes a big man to accept that he was wrong. A fine quality which i would want from many of our leaders. It is alright and i am glad to hear your cousin is safe and left the airport before the incident. :tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:

Back
Top Bottom