What's new

I am now in list of notable members

Totally agree, @Zarvan could actually teach the queens language to quite a few chaps across all borders. :enjoy:
I have no idea why people need to swing at extremes like a monkey swinging from trees...

All I said we have people who have typed worse English even that you cant swallow...I doubt your tolerance for anything else :enjoy:

have no idea why people need to swing at extremes like a monkey swinging from trees...
All I said we have people who have typed worse English even that you cant swallow...I doubt your tolerance for anything else

Dude all I was saying is folks out here suck way more than the OP at English.

That you could not comprehend the same and misconstrued it as a negative remark speaks volumes about your own abilities. :enjoy:

That you could not comprehend the same and misconstrued it as a negative remark speaks volumes about your own abilities. :enjoy:
Dripping with sarcasm that he could teach some the Queen's language across all borders was over the board, or maybe you are just plain lame ;)

Dripping with sarcasm that he could teach some the Queen's language across all borders was over the board, or maybe you are just plain lame

Are you usually this bitter and cynical mate? I kinda ,meant it. The point was we've got folks equally horrid at English if not more, on both sides of the border.

Cheers mate, no offence meant seriously. I will however "drip sarcasm" if you call me an "evil yindoo" :mad:

Are you usually this bitter and cynical mate? I kinda ,meant it. The point was we've got folks equally horrid at English if not more, on both sides of the border.

Cheers mate, no offence meant seriously. I will however "drip sarcasm" if you call me an "evil yindoo" :mad:
I have no need to resort to that :enjoy:

Congrats Zarvan, I am sure that you are in the list of notable members in many of the agencies also :D :D j/k j/k

i am in the list of most negative ratings .. that makes me notable any way so celebrating with zarvan bhai

I was just looking at members and than went to see notable members and my name was on the list to specially for most messages so good progress not long when I think I would make to positive ratings too
You're a nice guy but very confused. we all are magar aap kuch ziaada hi hain. :lol:

Congrats !!! :enjoy:

Congrats Zarvan, I am sure that you are in the list of notable members in many of the agencies also :D :D j/k j/k
LOLOLOLOL

Be careful. you might end up on TTP's hit list :D

Last edited:
You're a nice guy but very confused. we all are magar aap kuch ziaada hi hain. :lol:

Congrats !!! :enjoy:

LOLOLOLOL

Be careful. you might end up on TTP's hit list :D
I am not confused at all Sir Read my articles on Sahabas mainly those whom after we named our weapons in Military history

I am not confused at all Sir Read my articles on Sahabas mainly those whom after we named our weapons in Military history
What has that got to do with you being confused ???

Haters going to hate.

Zarvan has carved out a niche for himself.

Back
Top Bottom