What's new

I am not going to use PDF for 10 days

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Last edited by a moderator:
@Zarvan, all the best brother, do remember us in your prayers and also pray for our beloved country.. :)

As I am going to sit in Aitkaf INSHALLAH from today after Asar I would not use PDF for next 10 days yes yes I know you are going to miss the awesome the legendary the charismatic the fabulous the handsome Zarvan Ali but on Chand Raat INSHALLAH I would be back and back with a bang @Aeronaut @Leader @Oscar @Talon @RazPaK @WebMaster @Alpha1 @RAMPAGE @slave Defence @Arabian Legend @al-Hasani @JUBA @Jazzbot and others

Happy meditation ! and dont you dare come out as a Saudi :angry:

Congrats you lucky boy...

Please do keep me in your prayers so my Allah takes this hard time away from me. Please do also remember my dad in your prayers so may he get well soon and May Allah give him a healthy life

As I am going to sit in Aitkaf INSHALLAH from today after Asar I would not use PDF for next 10 days yes yes I know you are going to miss the awesome the legendary the charismatic the fabulous the handsome Zarvan Ali but on Chand Raat INSHALLAH I would be back and back with a bang @Aeronaut @Leader @Oscar @Talon @RazPaK @WebMaster @Alpha1 @RAMPAGE @slave Defence @Arabian Legend @al-Hasani @JUBA @Jazzbot and others
@Zarvan prayers are much needed here! Thank you :angel: May ALLAH accept your sincerity and reward you!!

Congrats Brother,you are lucky indeed...Do remember your PDFian brothers in your prayers...:enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom