What's new

I am mentally and physically a son of India: Dalai Lama

Pakistan should send ISI to assassinate Dalai Lama if China don't know how to stop him. Maybe Russia FSS help.

A typical muslim mentality of thinking bloodshed as the only solution to all the issues in the world!!:disagree::disagree:

Just look where this thinking has landed you people today.

A typical muslim mentality of thinking bloodshed as the only solution to all the issues in the world!!:disagree::disagree:

Just look where this thinking has landed you people today.

You're forgetting that you currently have 160 million Muslims in your country as well.

You're forgetting that you currently have 160 million Muslims in your country as well.

That is Indians for you. First they are attacking us for being ethnically Han, second they are attacking Pakistanis for being Muslims.

But of course they forget that they have the 3rd largest population of Muslims on the planet. :lol:

I meant all the muslims. Had muslims's population more in india, such type of gun culture would have flourished here too but thank god india has hindu majority which is peaceful and secular in general.

Thanks for clarifying.

I meant all the muslims. Had muslims's population more in india, such type of gun culture would have flourished here too but thank god india has hindu majority which is peaceful and secular in general.

You're not making a good case for your fellow citizens.

That is Indians for you. First they are attacking us for being ethnically Han, second they are attacking Pakistanis for being Muslims.

But of course they forget that they have the 3rd largest population of Muslims on the planet. :lol:

And here is a typical chinese, the newly self-appointed policemen of the world, who take the world as an extension of their dikks.

He's not making a good case for anything. :azn:

And here is a typical chinese, the newly self-appointed policemen of the world, who take the world as an extension of their dikks.

LOL where have I heard that phrase before? The Indians on here love to say that exact same thing every time.

I am speaking the truth mate, whether anyone likes it or not. Just look at all the longest standing conflicts in the world and you will realize that more than 90% are in some way or the other related to muslims.

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

LOL where have I heard that phrase before? The Indians on here love to say that exact same thing every time.

Even after hearing this so many times you didn't introspect and do nothing to change yourself???

Yes, you are proud of your attacks against our ethnic group. Well done. :D

Those stupid "Hans". :rofl:

I think you are eating your own words, read carefully of what I have said, anyway's that was not the question. The question was:

But here is my question to you, since Dalai Lama is so close to Chinese culture, why is he saying, we as Tibetians are closer to Indian culture?

Can you answer this for me, so I would really understand....

Who cares what the dalai lama thinks he's son of india ? it's best the oldman dies in India. you guys can keep him.

C'mon chinese buddies,Dalai lama eating in India,living in India at our cost it has nothing to do with it..
And also did he performed Bomb blast in your democratic China ???Ofcourse No.
Simply it doesn't matter what the pakistanis are thinking about him here,I can sense that some chinese would have undertand the need of pakistan to prove its friendship towards you...

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

C'mon chinese buddies,Dalai lama eating in India,living in India at our cost it has nothing to do with it..
And also did he performed Bomb blast in your democratic China ???Ofcourse No.
Simply it doesn't matter what the pakistanis are thinking about him here,I can sense that some chinese would have undertand the need of pakistan to prove its friendship towards you...

Who cares what the dalai lama thinks he's son of india ? it's best the oldman dies in India. you guys can keep him.
This is all my personal view..
YA i'm proud of that he and most of Tibbetns are living in my homeland ... Problem is that after Indo-China Fight we never trusted each other..I never found a friend from China in my life till now who can clarify abt thier thoughts to us..

Back
Top Bottom