What's new

I am mentally and physically a son of India: Dalai Lama

I find his comments, disturbing; especially for someone who is supposed to be a religious figure and an authority over a major faith, surely, he shouldn’t prefer one nationality over another, as religion ultimately should transcend borders.

All this talk of India being united is absolutely garbage as you only need to look at the unrest occurring within that country whether that is along its Eastern borders or Kashmir. It’s amazing how he refrains from even mentioning or condemning India’s atrocities and human rights violation on the people of Kashmir and thus, begs the questions, how much money is he pocketing from the Indian elite in order to be thorn in the Chinese’ backside.

I find his comments, disturbing; especially for someone who is supposed to be a religious figure and an authority over a major faith, surely, he shouldn’t prefer one nationality over another, as religion ultimately should transcend borders.

All this talk of India being united is absolutely garbage as you only need to look at the unrest occurring within that country whether that is along its Eastern borders or Kashmir. It’s amazing how he refrains from even mentioning or condemning India’s atrocities and human rights violation on the people of Kashmir and thus, begs the questions, how much money is he pocketing from the Indian elite in order to be thorn in the Chinese’ backside.

peace is achieved by those who want it in first place...there are 2 reserved seats for kashmiris and north-east indians in all indian colleges and even in some companies..we want them to mix with us but if they want to support terrorists then they will suffer..

How old are you?????

Why Do Pakistani Members Jumps Up In Every Thread Concerned With Dalai Lama ? I Don't Think Dalai has Uttered a Word Against Them Besides I Doubt Dalai Even Know There is Such Country !

No, I have dual citizenship, I've also been naturalized here. I've never done anything that goes against US laws. Btw, this thread isn't about me, so could we stick to the topic? ;)

it was never about you...you are just like all other pakistanis...everyone that says anything good about india or does anything bad for pakistan(even if he/she is pakistani) is always an indian agent...this is typical pakistani mentality :)

No buddy, that would be counter-productive. :no:

We were lucky enough to end up with a Dalai Lama who does not even call for Tibetan independence. :lol:

Just imagine how bad it would have been for us back then, to have a Dalai Lama who actually called for separation? and are the largest single ethnic group in the world

So as usual, Hans take over of innocence who barely can defend themselves!!!!

Why Do Pakistani Members Jumps Up In Every Thread Concerned With Dalai Lama ? I Don't Think Dalai has Uttered a Word Against Them Besides I Doubt Dalai Even Know There is Such Country !

Even if he does not know it, the Pakistani’s are very keen to make him know that Pakistan exists.
and they accuse india of poking thier nose into everything. what is this? Hypocrisy at its best. :rolleyes:

it was never about you...you are just like all other pakistanis...everyone that says anything good about india or does anything bad for pakistan(even if he/she is pakistani) is always an indian agent...this is typical pakistani mentality :)

The Article Has No Mention of 'Pakistan' at all , While Some Internet Warriors from Their Side are Talking about Assassinating Him !!:lol:

Typical Pakistani Mentality :hitwall:

I know people won't like this, but here it goes:

Behind Dalai Lama's holy cloak - Business - Business - theage.com.au

The government set up in exile in India and, at least until the 1970s, received $US1.7 million a year from the CIA.

The money was to pay for guerilla operations against the Chinese, notwithstanding the Dalai Lama's public stance in support of non-violence, for which he was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 1989.

The Dalai Lama himself was on the CIA's payroll from the late 1950s until 1974, reportedly receiving $US15,000 a month ($US180,000 a year).

The funds were paid to him personally, but he used all or most of them for Tibetan government-in-exile activities, principally to fund offices in New York and Geneva, and to lobby internationally.

Yeah, those "dirty Hans" are at it again. :lol:

And proud of it, I see!!!!!

I guess long live China!!!!!!!!!

But here is my question to you, since Dalai Lama is so close to Chinese culture, why is he saying, we as Tibetians are closer to Indian culture?

Back
Top Bottom