What's new

I am going to murder Hafeez

Zarvan can you please post a comprehensive hitlist with a priority ranking with reasons and analyses pls. Please include people that YOU don't want dead, but some people you may or may not have a soft corner for want dead for better understanding. Thanks.

Zarvan can you please post a comprehensive hitlist with a priority ranking with reasons and analyses pls. Please include people that YOU don't want dead, but some people you may or may not have a soft corner for want dead for better understanding. Thanks.
Indians on top of the list and reason you are biggest .............................................................................. on face of the earth

Man I am going to murder Hafeez what the hell was he thinking when he gave last over to Bhatti seriously what the hell was going on in his mind or he was trying to safe himself just tell me

They are professional cricketers and they know better of what decision to take at what time.
Yes Bhatti was hit for 30 runs in his 1st over, but does it mean, that he will never bowl again......

The situation had changed in the last over, Aussies were in tremendous pressure, they had 21 runs to win, tail end was batting,
So I guess it was a good tactical decision, which boosted the moral of Bhatti again.

Back
Top Bottom