What's new

I am a hero

Another master piece that shows why entire Jang Group should be banned for good. This Jang Group has been at war against Pakistan since decades now, time to rip them apart.

and who told you that, Army Dictators?
Pakistani people are paying from their A$$ses for Army to hold it together, they have given up education and health for this and they are bigger heros, their kids are dying from diseases that can be cured by using an Asprin

What do you expect? Dangers on two fronts, and a disputed territory, plus sectarianism on the inside.

Asprins are available in Pakistan. So are tonnes of doctors if there were not this brain drain in the country, with these losers migrating to Canada and the US for making a life there worth millions of dollars of their own worthless lives. They live in those countries and feel for the country, sure. Waderas and Ganja paindu do not know how to manage anything. They are jahil gawar.

The army is keeping the country together. Most technological advances in the country are either directly or indirectly related to the military.

Musharraf helped open the country to the world. He gave a shock to the wadera dynasties ruling Pakistan. Ganja paindu ate barfi, while Musharraf served for the country for decades with his life on the line. Musharraf opened the country to accountability. Of course new endeavours are not without their own hic-ups like geo television.

Ganja paindu stalled the country, and then came the crook zardari, and then now again Ganja paindu jahil gawar.

1. He allowed Nato and American forces to launch attacks inside Pakistan. Can anyone on earth justify the killing of thousands of innocents?
  2. Terrorism increased during his presidency because of which all of us are still suffering.
  3. How can supporters of Musharraf justify a person who entered the government the wrong way? Have you forgotten the night martial law was imposed?
  4. Do you cry because a pastor was burning the Holy Quran? How about when the leader of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan was attacking a mosque?
  5. Derailing democracy is one of his biggest achievements. Thank you, Mr Musharraf.
  6. What about Dr Aafia? Here is a person who was Chief of Army Staff and President of Pakistan and still claims that he does not know anything about Dr Aafia. ”I don’t know who gave her to America,” he says.
  7. Thank you, Musharraf for ruining the army’s image in Pakistan. You are the reason why the security forces are attacked every day.
  8. Would you still prefer a person who has carried out operations in different parts of Pakistan just to prolong his reign? Did you forget the mass killings in Balochistan and Waziristan?
  9. Maybe many are thankful to him for legalizing corruption but I am not (since I am not corrupt.) I wonder if he thought twice before bringing the NRO to legalize corruption in Pakistan?
  10. Has the general forgotten the first lesson from Pakistan Military Academy. A soldier’s job is to “serve” the country not to “rule” it.
  11. Who gave him the right to amend the constitution when he was sitting on the seat of president unconstitutionally.
  12. How would you support a person who disqualified and disgraced the Chief Justice of Pakistan. The rank of Chief Justice in any dignified nation is greater than any General but he threw him out in one stroke for his own.
  13. Most of the crises we face today, including shortage of electricity and gas, are a result of the former president’s ‘good intentions’.
  14. He destroyed our Islamic ideology with his nonsense “enlightened moderation.”
  15. He brought disgrace to the army by addressing political jalsay in an army uniform.
  16. He lied. He promised to handover powers to an elected government in three months, which later proved to be more than 8 years.
  17. How many of you have forgotten the TV channels which were banned for months just because a dictator was not fond of listening to criticism.
  18. The Kashmir cause was badly damaged during his presidency. Can somebody on earth clear his stance in the Agra Summit?
  19. Should we thank Musharraf for paving the way to a provincial division by brutally killing Akbar Bugti? The All Anti Pakistani Movements in Balochistan are his gift to the nation. Thanks again!
  20. Generals like him have managed to change the motto of Pakistan into “Pakistan Ka Matlab Kia ?…Laathi, Goli, Martial Law
Above are the 20 items express tribune stated that Musharraf did to harm Pakistan.

If Musharraf banned TV channels, he is the one who allowed them to be in the first place. They didn't exist in ganja paindu's time.

All of the above are nothing compared to one thing Musharraf did. Open up the country to the world for accountability. Else we wouldn't be judging musharraf today. Ganja and waderas had a tight control on it before. They are now accountable too. thanks to Musharraf. Their rule is ending. bugti was a wadera too. Keeping the Baloch Pakistanis jahil, and exploiting them was his way. He was a criminal. Musharraf knew well that he would himself be held accountable. Musharrraf is clearly not a person skilled enough to be a political leader. His main problem was his dictatorship attitude. Yet he opened up the country. His enlightenment moderation would have appealed to members as Azlan Haider and VCheng. Musharraf was ignorant in that area, and did not consult the right people in Pakistan on how to go about that.

and who told you that, Army Dictators?
Pakistani people are paying from their A$$ses for Army to hold it together, they have given up education and health for this and they are bigger heros, their kids are dying from diseases that can be cured by using an Asprin
Come again?! :unsure:

Come again?! :unsure:
read again

What do you expect? Dangers on two fronts, and a disputed territory, plus sectarianism on the inside.

Asprins are available in Pakistan. So are tonnes of doctors if there were not this brain drain in the country, with these losers migrating to Canada and the US for making a life there worth millions of dollars of their own worthless lives. They live in those countries and feel for the country, sure. Waderas and Ganja paindu do not know how to manage anything. They are jahil gawar.

The army is keeping the country together. Most technological advances in the country are either directly or indirectly related to the military.

Musharraf helped open the country to the world. He gave a shock to the wadera dynasties ruling Pakistan. Ganja paindu ate barfi, while Musharraf served for the country for decades with his life on the line. Musharraf opened the country to accountability. Of course new endeavours are not without their own hic-ups like geo television.

Ganja paindu stalled the country, and then came the crook zardari, and then now again Ganja paindu jahil gawar.

In my teen and twenties I had the same thinking, then I grew up
I wish for you to see few more martial laws, so you understand what these loses living in the US and Canada are saying, they have seen this cycle and its never ending, but for your sake I wish for another martial law soon.

Last edited:
read again
What diseases cam aspirin cure? :unsure:

Unless you are talking about fever and inflammation caused by some disease...or were you refering to its blood clotting properties...It can cure the symptoms but not the disease as par itself ...

In my teen and twenties I had the same thinking, then I grew up
I wish for you to see few more martial laws, so you understand what these loses living in the US and Canada are saying, they have seen this cycle and its never ending, but for your sake I wish for another martial law soon.
The country is in a whirlpool ...Which ever useless man comes to control just develops his back ally (literally)

No one has enough brains to make Pakistan progress so they will be re-elected...then again we are talking about scums who find the easy way by buying/ ragging/ sympathy affect and also of course fake promises...Such kind of crap is not democracy and there is not a single way out of it! According to someone I think it was @forcetrip the constitution itself protects the lootayra coz no one can actually file against the PM in court so the only way to trash such a creature is hope the army takes over and flushes some stuff..

yes...
I am a hero....u believe it or not.....:tup:

Unless you are talking about fever and inflammation caused by some disease...or were you refering to its blood clotting properties...It can cure the symptoms but not the disease as par itself ...

The country is in a whirlpool ...Which ever useless man comes to control just develops his back ally (literally)

No one has enough brains to make Pakistan progress so they will be re-elected...then again we are talking about scums who find the easy way by buying/ ragging/ sympathy affect and also of course fake promises...Such kind of crap is not democracy and there is not a single way out of it! According to someone I think it was @forcetrip the constitution itself protects the lootayra coz no one can actually file against the PM in court so the only way to trash such a creature is hope the army takes over and flushes some stuff..

I feel the plot of the movie "idiocracy" fits perfectly as to what will happen to this country. Instead of the rich and smart people not reproducing we just have to change it to them immigrating out of the country.

Media is also above the law. These goons blackmail politicians and civilians but when they tried to blackmail the Army they get shown a big danda up their rear end. Why cry foul? Jang group is also known to be sympathetic to Taliban and Al Qaida. The sooner this black mailing thugs are banned the better it is for Pakistan.

I agree with you the military actually gets a lot of criticism in Pakistan though despite them being above the law and the criticism actually keeps PA reasonably honest whereas the media has been going roughshod for years on end with no check on them.

I agree with you the military actually gets a lot of criticism in Pakistan though despite them being above the law and the criticism actually keeps PA reasonably honest whereas the media has been going roughshod for years on end with no check on them.

I am not in favour of banning channels but GEO TV and its Jang Group are anti Pakistan. They are always crying for the missing persons who are mostly terrorists yet they never cry about the thousands of Pakistanis killed by TTP, BLA and Lashkre Jhangvi groups.

I am not in favour of banning channels but GEO TV and its Jang Group are anti Pakistan. They are always crying for the missing persons who are mostly terrorists yet they never cry about the thousands of Pakistanis killed by TTP, BLA and Lashkre Jhangvi groups.

I think geo television wants to be the maverick of Pakistan. That is the only way they can distinguish themselves in the country from their competition (the other news channels) to be in business. hamid mir and asma Jahangir chose a career. Are the doing it for principle or are they doing it for money and fame (or power)?

They say the Army of Pakistan and the Intelligence Services are another kind of waderas, who gobble up property and farmlands as they see fit, and rule the country with a fist. Ok fine, even if they are, honestly, they are still the best waderas the country has ever had.

all we are saying is that geo television's reporting is injustice, abhorrent, and is harming two of our important institutions in critical times: the army and the intelligence services. geo says its freedom of speech. it is accountability. We say its mostly anti-Pakistani.

never mind dudster
sometime you dont look for the literal meaning in a sentence
Life in Pakistan is not what you know it as in DHAs

never mind dudster
sometime you dont look for the literal meaning in a sentence
Life in Pakistan is not what you know it as in DHAs
DHA? Who told you I live in DHA? :rofl: DHA is for the rich ...wait what is DHA..that rich posh area right? :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom