Not open for further replies.

ptldM3

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Edit: girls suck.

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl:

Once Jana told webby that he must open a 'marriage bureau' ,now today after some months for the first i m thinking she was right

JJ Zindabad

dont just go for bimbos.....go for character

be confident, stand straight and be strong!

Jana/Emo -- any advice for our friend? :D

Jana/Emo -- any advice for our friend?

He's on his way from 'part time loser' to a higher rank 'full time' loser

I mean you all feel like this??

Ye koi sochne wale bat ha....

PS: How are u feeling now coward :P

Once Jana told webby that he must open a 'marriage bureau' ,now today after some months for the first i m thinking she was right

JJ Zindabad

But i can't even find a girlfriend, last time i seen an attractive girl i kind of followed her around the store :azn: but i was too scare to approach her.

Perhaps my good looks scare girls off :chilli:

But i can't even find a girlfriend, last time i seen an attractive girl i kind of followed her around the store :azn: but i was too scare to approach her.

Perhaps my good looks scare girls off :chilli:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
u are on your way from 'part time loser' to a higher rank 'full time' loser

Russians girls are really kewl....

i seen a guy who can't even sit at a dinning table and eat people around. Forget girls he can't even talk to guys.

I always used to listen to this song for motivation

Last edited by a moderator:
That's strange that you can't find a GF while being in USofA.

Shouldn't have been much difficult, and would have been much easier if you had been in Russia itself.

man, can you post your picture/face since you boast that you are good looking....then we will know the exact meaning of your good looking face.....

JJ Zindabad

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
u are on your way from 'part time loser' to a higher rank 'full time' loser

Russians girls are really kewl....

You may be right, but it's just really hard when they're hot, sure average girls are easy to talk to beacuse i don't feel intimidated, but those hots girls are another story. When an attractive girls just happens to talk to me, very rare, I dont know what to say...and what i do say just sounds stupid. why can't girls approach guys? Is it that hard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom