What's new

I admire Indian science and IRSO

Abdi-Karim Elmi

Reaction score
I like the fact that india had pull itself from producing little than a primitive nano sattilites to launching entire space objects to the moon and in the future, mars. Face it india, your a near superpower in terms of economics, military (near a blue water navy) and now an science power hub. Stop flattering your self and grap the golden apple that once the UK doubt you would get. Stop compering your nation to pakistan. You are literally 20 years ahead of them.. I wish India good luck and to focus on Poverty matters.

The Brits would feel great great so long as India continues to have English as its official language。:cheesy:

Neither the constitution of India nor the law defines it, and by the way people certainly have framed Hindi and English as an additional language for office work. It has reason.

India being a very diverse country, English and Hindi are the only medium to communicate within the country since according to law and constitution every state in India can legislate its own official language. It is not possible for every Indian to learn all the 22 official language and 100 plus regional languages.

And yes we thank the British for uniting India with one language that is english, I can communicate with my eastern friend with this language, I no longer need to educate myself with Bodo, Axomiya or manipuri to communicate with him and neither does he need to learn Malayalam and Tamil to communicate with me.

The Brits would feel great great so long as India continues to have English as its official language。:cheesy:

Having Chinese as our official language won't do good to us either. The english language at least has world wide reach you idiot.

This is called hatred.

You cant tolerate a foreigner praising India.

More than the hatred, it is called going green - jealousy ! Ha

Well Turkey can easily create a space partnership with india and Japan making it a very wide scope for space application for betterment of all three nations.

Back
Top Bottom