What's new

Hyderabad named as 3rd best city in the world

StormShadow

Reaction score
charminar1.JPG

Hyderabad, October 23:Travel guide book “Lonely Planet” has named Hyderabad one of the best cities in the world to visit next year. As per the report of News.com.au, Hyderabad the capital city of Andhra Pradesh has been described as "elegant and blossoming" by the Lonely Planet.

The top 10 cities according to Lonely Planet to visit in 2013 are San Francisco, Amsterdam, Hyderabad, Derry/Londonderry, Beijing, Christchurch, Hobart, Montreal, Addis Ababa and Puerto Iguazu.

The city of Hyderabad has always been a tourist attraction because of its beauty, pearls, moderate seasons, food and forts but after hosting the recent bio diversity conference, Hyderabad has become a city of international standard.

Hyderabad named as 3rd best city in the world | Siasat

Third best city to visit. It just means that it will be eventful . Hyderabad has a LONGGG way to go before becoming worldclass.

sure if there would be any bangladesh then.......lolz period.

Hyderabad is a beautiful city Indeed........went to paradise hotel for biryani and it was great.

Paradise restaurant is in Secunderabad not Hyderabad proper.

Paradise Hotel is in Secunderabad not Hyderabad proper.

whatever man.....i just took the bus from begumpet and went there....though i had to wait for sometime since hotel was full....finally waiter arranged a table at second floor i guess......though biryani was really the best.

Paradise restaurant is in Secunderabad not Hyderabad proper.

Secunderabad comes under GHMC which should clear your doubts :)

whatever man.....i just took the bus from begumpet and went there....though i had to wait for sometime since hotel was full....finally waiter arranged a table at second floor i guess......though biryani was really the best.

Go to Bawarchi at RTC X roads next time... :tup:

Read the comments in the site, it seems Hyderabadis do not agree. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom