What's new

Hundreds of Indian students may be deported from USA

I read somewhere - American have killed all Red Indians.

I think they have recognized Black Indians also.

I think they will either kill these Black Indians or may be kick them out of mainland USA if they are kind enough.

What this has to do with the thread ? Your comment is worthy of a ban.

@ peshwa:

What below freezing is saying is that China despite having a much larger population than SK has less people immigrating to the US than SK.

Anyways students are students and they have their right to study anywhere they wish to. Even if they are deported they should be given a chance to finish up their curriculum after all they are cashing in.

Last edited:
Well I can't speak for the Mods. The comment was to kill all the "Black Indians" by the Americans.

I have not noticed any comment from anyone suggesting killing all illegals in India. If I missed specific posts, please point me there. Those that make comments like that usually gets banned for the concerned comments or making simlar posts on other threads. You have been here long enough to pick up on that.

Last edited:

Last edited:
aah forget tht "jaHillman" anyways he is abt to be banned for good... :) move on with the topic

interestingly, I thought China might be on the top list (yeah, how a person can be influenced by Western propaganda when living in West!), but it seems people from communist country are less likely to run away from their own country and illegally creep into US.

Those top countries producing illegal immigrants are all democratic countries. :lol:

What a shame to western democracy!

If there is a backdoor like this university to get a immigration status to the US, the information would spread easily in a democratic country. With the information filtering in dictatorship, people are less likely to liberally search for loopholes, in their system or others'.Because they are afraid of the consequences in their country if they helped someone else get in. Treason charges in their country?! In their minds, they will face tougher situation in a foreign country.
Hence freedom of thought is the reason this happens not democracy as such. Since democracy => freedom of thought. What you said may be right.
Besides the people in a democracy know what would happen in the worst case. Their country will take them back. The people under a hybrid communist-one party democracy-dictatorship do not even kno w they can run away.:woot:

I bet those "paper" universities had some indians among the management chain or better yet they were owned by indians..! good move if they are kicked back to their shining mother land!

Some bozo is facing the heat of competition from these Indian sham versities. You want to capture the market for youslef buddy?:flame:

Everybody now seeks for more GREENS and this tendency shows poor Indian educational policy & Social development plans.

How does it show...please elaborate.

We have enough colleges and affordability. The only thing is there are lesser engineering seats for post grad and research. Hell a post-grad MDS costs Rs. 50 lacs. The post grad education here and in US is of the same price. So people who could not get into govt univs and have the affordability usually look for foreign universities.

so what do you want him to say? white indians? :rolleyes:

wow..you must have thought that you are throwing the mother of insults at indians...whether you believe it or not, whether you want to live on that hipocracy or not..

Indians are the most successful people in the sub-continent..and the gap between you and me is going to increase enormously in the near future and you will never reach us in the distant future..keep that in mind..you just have to mental masturbate..nothing else you can do..

so what do you want him to say? white indians? :rolleyes:

brown indians will do nicely :P

white - people who moved from europe

black - the people who moved from africa

red - the guys who were already there

brown - us. not black not white not red, but a color all to ourselves :D

Back
Top Bottom