What's new

huge UFO next to the ISS

@shiv one hoax, two hoax, three hoax.... Then verything hoax right?.... Check my thread and prove what evidences i gave is hoax.... Most people who gave evidence died (been murdered).... Just showing few hoax cant hide the Truth....

Man tired of these retard ufo topics. Delete the topics and ban the topic openers for five months please.

@neutralcitizen , you know any thing about US relations with aliens i know its secret but i want to confirm from US memeber .

I just dont understand how long will you people ignore the facts that we been controled by Aliens.... Its not a shame in accepting it. i have added tons of evidence in my other thread but all reply i get is theres no alien.... Well then prove it. Anyway my job is to let u all know that its better to upgrade to 5th dimension before its too late.... Cosmic fire wont harm 4th to 5th dimension but will end 3rd dimension. Pray to Arturians and supreme lord Cosmos energy....

It's the project 'blue beam'. the super alien religion.:lol:

@shiv one hoax, two hoax, three hoax.... Then verything hoax right?.... Check my thread and prove what evidences i gave is hoax.... Most people who gave evidence died (been murdered).... Just showing few hoax cant hide the Truth....

I hope they dont have your kind of scientist in ISRO

I just dont understand how long will you people ignore the facts that we been controled by Aliens.... Its not a shame in accepting it. i have added tons of evidence in my other thread but all reply i get is theres no alien.... Well then prove it. Anyway my job is to let u all know that its better to upgrade to 5th dimension before its too late.... Cosmic fire wont harm 4th to 5th dimension but will end 3rd dimension. Pray to Arturians and supreme lord Cosmos energy....
Dude its not cosmic its cosmo , they have difference . How come we upgrade ourself upgrade to 5th dimension where we are still struggling to go advanced 3rd dimension ? Btw you didnt give me your contact id .

Back
Top Bottom