What's new

Hubble Telescope captures 10,000 galaxies in one amazing shot

Right, I was talking about travling the speed of light, that why I said if we discovered a way to make wormhole then it would a lot faster but that still if.

The farthest any man made object has travelled is the Voyager 1, launched way back in 1977.
Last I checked it was around 17 hours at light speed from the sun. in 37 years!!!

And here we were talking about lightyears. :P

The farthest any man made object has travelled is the Voyager 1, launched way back in 1977.
Last I checked it was around 17 hours at light speed from the sun. in 37 years!!!

And here we were talking about lightyears. :P
speed of light a barrier that we will never break. Now the only hope for us human being is the wormhole and that something beyond the human ability to achieve. But if happened we break through then the whole universe will be within reach but that's needs a permit from God.

speed of light a barrier that we will never break. Now the only hope for us human being is the wormhole and that something beyond the human ability to achieve. But if happened we break through then the whole universe will be within reach but that's needs a permit from God.
"O assembly of jinn and men! If you have power to pass beyond the zones of the heavens and the earth, then pass beyond (them)! But you will never be able to pass them, except with authority (from Allâh)!" Surah Ar-Rahman Verse:33

Back
Top Bottom