What's new

How to join Pakistan Air Force (PAF)?

Hello Guys..!!
I wanted to ask that what does these terms means...
SSC,PC,GDP and CAE....??
Please tell me as i am totally new and don't know much....
and do we also have to give ISSB tests if we want to in aeronautical field..??
Looking for a Reply...

Hello Guys..!!
I wanted to ask that what does these terms means...
SSC,PC,GDP and CAE....??
Please tell me as i am totally new and don't know much....
and do we also have to give ISSB tests if we want to in aeronautical field..??
Looking for a Reply...

SSC--------> Short Service Commission
PC----------> Permanent Commission
GDP---------> General Duty Pilot
CAE---------> College of Aeronoutical Engineering

Regards,
FE
Hamaisha Kush Raho :)

ASSALAM-O-ALIEKUM:
I want to know how i can join PAF as a dental surgeon, let me guide in a proper way as soon as possible, because there is no addvertisement should i write directly to the head Quater ?

ASSALAM-O-ALIEKUM:
I want to know how i can join PAF as a dental surgeon, let me guide in a proper way as soon as possible, because there is no addvertisement should i write directly to the head Quater ?

Waalikum Aslam,

No need to write to GHQ. Wait for job opening.

Regards,
FE

Do we have to give ISSB test if we want to apply in CAE...??
Or we just have to give the Test...??

hey guys can anyone clear my doubt. In india we have only once in a lifetime chance to become a pilot in the airforce, if yu fail then they may consider you for ground duties, well i failed in the pilot test , only 5 got selected out of 45 final members in my test but ultimately i got into the army, is this once in a lifetime thing for pilot test is there in pakistan too?

Its good but why you are not applying for GD? If you will not fit for GD then they'll adjust you in Ai defence.

Regards,
FE

friend....my eye sight is a bit weak and other thing is that its my second chance for issb...so i dnt want to miss it...and cant take risk for GDP to be not recommended...so thats why..is it good or not AIRDEFENCE in paf.?

hey guys kindly tell me.....can some one apply for SSC in forces ....ARMY/PAF...after twice time not recommended from ISSB board...??
:what:

friend....my eye sight is a bit weak and other thing is that its my second chance for issb...so i dnt want to miss it...and cant take risk for GDP to be not recommended...so thats why..is it good or not AIRDEFENCE in paf.?

Then its the best option for you. Best of Luck.

Regards,
FE

thanks hey tell me one thing..can iapply for ssc IN PAF after twice time not recommended from issb..?? i am doing telecom engg...and my final year will start sooon...so can i apply after engg if this time i will not recomm....:undecided:

thanks hey tell me one thing..can iapply for ssc IN PAF after twice time not recommended from issb..?? i am doing telecom engg...and my final year will start sooon...so can i apply after engg if this time i will not recomm....:undecided:

yes after ur graduation u've another chance to apply.

Regards,
FE

Nops, he/she can't.

2 chances in total for ISSB, whether Army, AF or navy or mix.

Back
Top Bottom