What's new

how to be a president, US, UK, CHINA

so which chinese leader is competent? Maozedong, he said he would kill bilions of Chinese and he did, this is called competent?
Where did I say he is, but he was succuesful at what he did, let it be good or bad.

Back to the topic, Deng Xiaoping, Zhu Rongji are very competent. Xi Jingping should be very competend judging from his past experience.
For other leaders around China, lee kuan yew, Park Chung-hee, Chiang Ching-kuo and Putin are all very competent. What they they all have in common, or wait....

Where did I say he is, but he was succuesful at what he did, let it be good or bad.

Back to the topic, Deng Xiaoping, Zhu Rongji are very competent. Xi Jingping should be very competend judging from his past experience.
For other leaders around China, lee kuan yew, Park Chung-hee, Chiang Ching-kuo and Putin are all very competent. What they they all have in common, or wait....
dont rely on a competent person, rely on a competent system.
China lacks of this.

dont rely on a competent person, rely on a competent system.
China lacks of this.

The problem of your so call competent system keeps breed imcompetent people to lead them. I hate to bring India into this, but it isn't the prefect example of how competent system is nor is ROC, or ROK for that matter.

As for system goes, the Chinese bureaucratic selection system for leaders so far has proved to be better the just simple elections.

The problem of your so call competent system keeps breed imcompetent people to lead them. I hate to bring India into this, but it isn't the prefect example of how competent system is nor is ROC, or ROK for that matter.

As for system goes, the Chinese bureaucratic selection system for leaders so far has proved to be better the just simple elections.

we have different system from most of the developed nations in the world, remember this. and there is no single country having same system with China in the world became developed

go and study SG, there is no commies there, and there is many small opposition party there. SG is much different from communist china. the efficiency of their Gov, can the CCP gov match?

It is strange to say, but there is no real commies in China as well, most of them died out already. The correct term for China's government is authoritarian capitalism which Singapore fall in nicely in this category as well. And please tell me the significance of those so call opposition parties in Singapore.

Maybe not on bar with Singapore but not that behind, the efficiency of Chinese government is much better than its neighbors.

You should also notice that "Freedom of Speech" and "Freedom of Assembly" of Singapore isn't much better than China's.
http://www.ui.se/eng/pages/the-new-authoritarian-capitalism-changing-development-paradigms-after-liberalism-after-politics.aspx

Back
Top Bottom