What's new

How Pakistan’s nuclear weapons could be jeopardised

Pakistani are known for their lose toungue.....they were thumping their chests before US stolen their golden goose in front of them.:argh:

:smokin: bwahahahah only if you know we had cashed the golden goose more than we could have before :azn:

Americans even dont know where are our nukes and taliban will take control LOLZ man how indians happy and reading such news Hahhahahahaha

Americans even know where Chinese ICBMs are placed forget about Pakistan hiding them the advancements in satellite maping and electronics has made it possible to detect radiation coming from several meter underground tunnels...............Pakistan is being watched from 1999 ever since the famous statement made during Kargil.............Indian satellites are mapping every inch of Pakistani territory............I donn't want to discourage you people but the days when your spies would do the work is gone any premptive strike by U.S or for that matter India would wash away 90% of your nukes.............IAF would still req. more multirole ground attack planes for that but not U.S.

The only way to sequre nukes is to have SLBMs and Nuclear submarines to house them.

ok and who is he? can you mention the name of the author ??

Do you consider your most popular newspaper, one that was founded by the Quaid - e Aazam himself, rogue enough to post crap?

I don't care if the author's name is not appearing.It has been posted by DAWN.COM | Latest news, Breaking news, Pakistan News, world news, business, sport and multimedia. and that is more than enough for me. I know that the author went over the board a few times and his knowledge in military and defence issues seems to be low, but still, the looming threat on the Pakistani Nuclear weapons is growing day by day and the recent attacks on the Pakistani military establishment are worsening the situation day by day.

have or nukes ever been compromised????.compare with the US please!!

The Govt. Of Pakistan is a compramise, you may find hard to swallow as I am an Indian or a Bharti................but you know better CIA has very deep network inside Pakistan I would dare and say comparable to ISI if not more than it............they are constantly planning how to strip off the nukes.
As I told their spy drones, survailance satellites are constantly monitering Pakistan...............now I might add to your fears that Isreal and India are actively involved in this recently about 2600 elite commandoes from the elite para-commando regiments were sent to Isreal where they got training with the Isreali commandoes who are tasked to operate deep inside enemy territory under radation environment and disable/destroy all possible nuclear weapon the Enemy state might posses.

The Govt. Of Pakistan is a compramise, you may find hard to swallow as I am an Indian or a Bharti................but you know better CIA has very deep network inside Pakistan I would dare and say comparable to ISI if not more than it............they are constantly planning how to strip off the nukes.
As I told their spy drones, survailance satellites are constantly monitering Pakistan...............now I might add to your fears that Isreal and India are actively involved in this recently about 2600 elite commandoes from the elite para-commando regiments were sent to Isreal where they got training with the Isreali commandoes who are tasked to operate deep inside enemy territory under radation environment and disable/destroy all possible nuclear weapon the Enemy state might posses.
Indians are good at making these childish and fake stories so my advice to all of the indians is to please grow up and you guys better take care of your nukes instead of ours.

Indians are good at making these childish and fake stories so my advice to all of the indians is to please grow up and you guys better take care of your nukes instead of ours.

We were childish when we warned about U.S., we warned about militants/taliban, we warned when drones were creating havoc, we warned when American $$ were cashed out in the name of war on terror.................look where you stand now..............reality haunts.............enjoy your illusion otherwise its upto you.

yeah right, the US has publicly admitted that it does not know that where more than half of pakistani nukes are placed, the only place where you can come within a 5 mile radius of the nukes , and 5 is an underestimate, is kahuta.Just visit the place or get images and you will get the answer to these baseless claims.

US plans to sabotage Pakistan nuke facilities: Ahmadinejad

TEHRAN: Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on Tuesday accused Washington, Tehran's arch-foe, of planning to sabotage Pakistan's nuclear facilities, during a media conference in Tehran.

"We have precise information that America wants to sabotage the Pakistani nuclear facilities in order to control Pakistan and to weaken the government and people of Pakistan," the hardline president said.

The United States would then use the UN Security Council "and some other international bodies as levers to prepare the ground for a massive presence (in Pakistan) and weaken the national sovereignty of Pakistan," he added, without elaborating.

Pakistan is the only Islamic nation with nuclear weapons, and has close relations with Iran.

In order to fight al-Qaida and Taliban insurgents in Pakistan, Washington has intensified its aerial operations in Iran's southeastern neighbour.

Pakistani Islamist groups have at the same time multiplied their assaults on Pakistani military convoys and also on transport and fuel convoys through Pakistani territory intended for NATO troops in Afghanistan.

We were childish when we warned about U.S., we warned about militants/taliban, we warned when drones were creating havoc, we warned when American $$ were cashed out in the name of war on terror.................look where you stand now..............reality haunts.............enjoy your illusion otherwise its upto you.
Boy oh boy what can I say now another childish post please grow up.:woot:

Do you consider your most popular newspaper, one that was founded by the Quaid - e Aazam himself, rogue enough to post crap?

I don't care if the author's name is not appearing.It has been posted by DAWN.COM | Latest news, Breaking news, Pakistan News, world news, business, sport and multimedia. and that is more than enough for me. I know that the author went over the board a few times and his knowledge in military and defence issues seems to be low, but still, the looming threat on the Pakistani Nuclear weapons is growing day by day and the recent attacks on the Pakistani military establishment are worsening the situation day by day.
funny thing is author is not mentioned because Indian Agent doesn't want itself getting exposed

Back
Top Bottom