What's new

How IAF is gonna deal with PLAAF's huge 4.5/5 gen fleet?

Before India realize who is the real boss in Asia, you will keep living in lost.

the real boss is Pakistan , the superpower of genetically superior Aryans. :pakistan: combination of Aryan body and Islamic values created world's finest human race.

Since you are the only one complaining here, i'm ok with it. I think you guys are fragile.

I'm also the only one who made non-trolling posts. You may notice that nobody is interested in serious discussion because your intention is very clear. With threads like these, you will get the attention of other people like you who want to satisfy their ego by working out scenarios, and endless posts like "Chinese stuff junk", "Indian stuff junk" and so on.

So as I said before, enjoy the endless back and forths, since that was your intention in starting this thread. As was your intent in starting the exact same thread previously.

I told you then, and I will repeat: Don't start a new thread unless you are bringing some new info to the table.

(BTW I hope you are in your mid teens. If you are older, I seriously sympathize for you.)

But I said so on the assumption that you were actually interested in serious discussion. Which you clearly are not. Have fun on this thread, may it give you lots of hope and comfort and joy.

would be much better for india to give up arunchunal,assam,sikkim and whole of south india to china(south india to be administrated from sri lanka)

IOP(india occupied punjab) and IOK along with half of Gujrat merged into sindh,rajhistan aswell to Pakistan.

without risking more and more lives of hindus

Before India realize who is the real boss in Asia, you will keep living in lost.

You freak the sh$t out of me, i'm waiting you.

Who is the real boss then?

would be much better for india to give up arunchunal,assam,sikkim and whole of south india to china(south india to be administrated from sri lanka)

IOP(india occupied punjab) and IOK along with half of Gujrat merged into sindh,rajhistan aswell to Pakistan.

Thanks for the laughs.

donkey is Pakistan's most advanced weapon...a multipurpose vehicle for delivery of firepower...feed it some grass and its fart would burn enemy noses ...

Still Batter than your Chinese Junks.

north Koreans think their country is most 'developed' and 'prosper' in the world, and they seriously to believe that western weapons are all 'junk'

I guess malnutrition does have severe effects on human's brains```well, here we go, N.Korea and primitive India is leading in this field`:D

Thanks, looks much larger in that image. Jet trainer never crossed my mind.

It looked like a twin engined JF-17 Thunder to me, thank wanglaokan for the clarification :cheers:

You don't counter bullet with bullet, the best option for IAF and IA will be the induct medium to long range SAMs.

J20's cockpit
¼ß-20ºÍ¼ß-10BµÄ×ù²Õ±»ÑëÊÓͬʱÆعâ_¿´Í¼_2012°É_°Ù¶ÈÌù°É

FYI, Vietnam has agreed co-develop oil and gas with China in SCS by Li Ke Qiang's recent visit. India has tried to exploit oil at SCS for several years, but you fail technically in the end. See the difference?

come on man, have you still not get the idea that Indians are good for nothing but verbal farting?

they have been jumping up and down like a global clown for these years, like making alliance with this and that, or will be 'popular' here and there, but their low intelligence and primitiveness keeps making them the joke of the century :D

If Modi is clever enough, he won't help USA to contain China. I think Modi's election for PM will be appreciated by China goverment.

come on man, have you still not get the idea that Indians are good for nothing but verbal farting?

they have been jumping up and down like a global clown for these years, like making alliance with this and that, or will be 'popular' here and there, but their low intelligence and primitiveness keeps making them the joke of the century :D

When India fail exploit oil at SCS, Vietnam brutally kick them out and choose to cooperate with China.

china airplanes can be brought down like flying ducks. They donot have any technology only show sha nothing else.
this is coming from a primitive person who is from a feudal society where their air force can be well labelled as widow maker, and from bullets to ships they have to directly import from other countries. even those Taliban caveman are capable of making some homemade weapons which potent enough to give U.S marines some headache```lol

Recently UK goverment consider giving China vistors easier Visa processing, meanwhile they turn its behind to Indian visitors.

If you are so interested to learn about Junk weapon read the link I provided and decide yourself what is called a Junk weapon. Ofcourse if your Gutter Oil Nourished brain allow you accept the reality.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/chinese-defence/280465-chinese-media-takes-aim-j-15-fighter.html

at least it could FIGHT and get inducted. it is not something like MK1, MK2, MK3.......MK100

this is coming from a primitive person who is from a feudal society where their air force can be well labelled as widow maker, and from bullets to ships they have to directly import from other countries. even those Taliban caveman are capable of making some homemade weapons which potent enough to give U.S marines some headache```lol

i think you get carried away little bit, but you are telling the truth. Can't help but suck.

i think you get carried away little bit, but you are telling the truth. Can't help but suck.

Back
Top Bottom