What's new

Hong Kong- British rule or PRC rule

GameSparta500

New Recruit

Reaction score
has there been any polls that show if Hong Kong citizens rather be under British Rule or Chinese rule.... anything

has there been any polls that show if Hong Kong citizens rather be under British Rule or Chinese rule.... anything

defence and foreign affairs are under PRC..........................rest things are like a democracy...........free media , no cencorship , elections etc etc

Exactly right. :tup:

As a Hong Kong person, this is what I have to say.

Do you think we prefer being ruled by a foreigner, a British man like Chris Patten?

Or by a local Hong Kong Chinese like Donald Tsang?

PRC forever. :china:

And some HKers are afraid that PRC is using Shanghai to replace Hong Kong.

In fact, there is no such thing. And PRC only wants to build Shanghai and Hong Kong into a twin Asian financial centers to replace New York.

Anyway, Hong Kong will recover soon, and by year 2047 it will become the fifth direct-controlled municipality.

And some HKers are afraid that PRC is using Shanghai to replace Hong Kong.

In fact, there is no such thing. And PRC only wants to build Shanghai and Hong Kong into a twin Asian financial centers to replace New York.

I always knew that Shanghai would surpass us in GDP one day. And it looks like it will happen soon.

I don't mind, it is all the same China. :azn: The success belongs to all of us, it doesn't matter which region we are in.

I always knew that Shanghai would surpass us in GDP one day. And it looks like it will happen soon.

I don't mind, it is all the same China. :azn: The success belongs to all of us, it doesn't matter which region we are in.

Yeah, in today Shanghai surpasses Hong Kong, in tomorrow Shanghai itself may get surpassed by another city, maybe Tianjin.

It really doesn't matter.

Back on topic...this is exactly the thing Google is good at finding. Google it. If you don't find it it probably didn't happen.

Back on topic...this is exactly the thing Google is good at finding. Google it. If you don't find it it probably didn't happen.

Can these people (probably with a lot of CIA affiliated spies) speak for the general HKers?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom