What's new

HK Billionaire offers $65 million to any man who marries lesbian daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korean

BANNED
Reaction score
Billionaire Businessman Has Multi-Million-Dollar Reward for the Man Who Seduces His Daughter Away from Lesbianism

Billionaire Businessman Has Multi-Million-Dollar Reward for the Man Who Seduces His Daughter Away from Lesbianism
Neetzan Zimmerman

xlarge.jpg

A wealthy property developer from Hong Kong has offered a "marriage bounty" of HK$500 million (~$65 million) to any man who manages to "woo" his lesbian daughter away from her wife.

Cecil Chao Sze-tsung made the announcement this week in the aftermath of reports that his daughter, 33-year-old Gigi Chao (above, right), married Sean Eav (above, left), her girlfriend of seven years, in Paris earlier this year.

"I don't mind whether he is rich or poor," Chao told the South China Morning Post. "The important thing is that he is generous and kind-hearted."

He went on to deny reports of his daughter's marriage, calling them "false."

Where do i sign up ?
You don't have to. Do whatever it takes to take her before the marriage clerk, say "I do", and $65 million is yours.

I accept this challenge and my heart is big enough to accept her wife too.

I don't think your new father in law would be happy with that arrangement. More like he would hire HK Triad to dispose of you.

packing my bags...when is the next plane to HK from Mumbai????? .... :kiss3:

Excuse me, where can I find her address :rofl:

if anyone gets hold of her mobile number, yahoo/FB/Hotmail/Gmail ID....pls post it here....my heart is so big, I will share at least 1 mn with you guys.. :lol:

Party is over tharkis looses. :smokin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom