What's new

Hindus and Sikhs in Pakistan enjoy freedom: Pakistan Sikh Council

ajtr

BANNED
Reaction score
Hindus and Sikhs in Pakistan enjoy freedom: Pakistan Sikh Council

AMRITSAR: Pakistan Sikh Council has rubbished claims of persecution made by some Pakistani Hindus and Sikhs who recently arrived in India.

Chairman of the council Ramesh Singh, who is currently in India, said on Tuesday that Hindus and Sikhs enjoyed full religious and political freedom in Pakistan, and "those who make such remarks either have vested interests of settling in India with their relatives or are bank defaulters who were wanting to flee Pakistan fearing action".

In the recent past, a large number of Pakistani Hindus had crossed border to India to settle down here. They had claimed that their men were being abducted for ransom and their daughters forcibly converted to Islam. However, Ramesh Singh said there were only three instances where girls had willingly embraced the religion.

Firstly how can the Sikh council talk for Hindus ? and secondly How many Sikhs are even there in Pakistan to talk about safety ?

20,000 ? And even those are running away :lol:

^^^ & those above indians know more abt sikhs than the sikh living in Pakistan.....

Now goo & burn....i hav heard even sikh doesnt have marriage law in india......where millions of sikh live...wht a shame

^^^ & those above indians know more abt sikhs than the sikh living in Pakistan.....

Now goo & burn....i hav heard even sikh doesnt have marriage law in india......where millions of sikh live...wht a shame

Then how are they marrying??

5000 Sikhs. A Sikh friends once told me Pakistani Sikhs lead second class life in Pakistan.

i have several hundred friends from india who said tht life in india is not good for any human being leave aside muslims or christains....:lol:

Then how are they marrying??

r u the only one in india like tht or u r considered a genius there?

there are two different things have a seprate law just like Pakistan have for sikhs is a different thing in india hindus marriage law is forced on sikhs as well....

No need to justify guys. We all know how well Sikhs live in India. They are among middle and high income groups.

5000 Sikhs. A Sikh friends once told me Pakistani Sikhs lead second class life in Pakistan.

Really? Well, I live in Pakistan and I have yet to see any Sikh living second class life in Pakistan. Talking specifically about Lahore, the city has been historically a home to followers of Sikhism. When you visit old city Lahore, you'll find how much population of Sikhs is living in that area. They have work there. Then we have some big Gurduwaras in here. I have some Sikh fellows who come to the same gym as me, I have studied alongside a Sikh student in the same college some time ago.

We have Sikhs in Pakistan Army as well.
Pakistan-Army.jpg

Next time, before trying to act so authoritative, kindly know the facts about the country you're talking about. Especially when it's Pakistan.

i knew it will be a hard news for indians to digest- they just cant acknowledge any good news coming out of Pakistan- such miserable creatures they are-

Back
Top Bottom