What's new

Hindu Extremists attacks partygoers in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ak-47 armed girls on the roads to kill anyone who attack them or film them being attacked.

Auntyjee...Moral Policing is not directed at girls alone. Boys are also their favorite punching bags. Will you give then Ak 47 also.

Auntyjee...Moral Policing is not directed at girls alone. Boys are also their favorite punching bags. Will you give then Ak 47 also.
noAk-47 for guys.They deserve once in a while to get punched to keep them on track.

noAk-47 for guys.They deserve once in a while to get punched to keep them on track.

Even if it is for no reason.

Anyways I am sure like always your 'generalization' trait will stop at your door step.

Ak-47 armed girls on the roads to kill anyone who attack them or film them being attacked.
Kitni zaalim ho yaar tum. Ladkiyon ko AK-47. Masoom police walon ke paas bhi nahin hoti. Kitna khoon kharaba chahti ho. Your solutions are just like Hitler's, The Final Solution, Exterminate without any thinking. Make laws more strict rather than passing these impractical thoughts.

Thanks for the reply.

The cropped part seems to be a direct result of the phenomenon called "Love Jihad" where apparently Muslim youths love girls and then force them to convert to Islam to marry them.

That might very well be the case though any intervention then can happen over even harmless chat among friends.

What is the Govt doing to check this huge influx of Keralite Muslims and the growth of the fringe evangelist groups ? Because inferring from your post, that if these two are curbed then the vital oxygen supply for the RW groups would automatically be choked.

Nothing can & should be done with the Muslim influx. They are after all Indians & using their rights to move into a more preferred location. Ironically, they want to move out of their small towns in Kerala into a cosmopolitan city like Mangalore because their small towns no longer interest them & don't suit their choice of affluent lifestyles. Their conservative actions though show that they are not exactly ready for that cultural jump.

Fringe Christian groups are another matter. They are simply going to create friction where very little existed for a very long time. The Christians of Mangalore were an integral part of the city & its culture. These nutcases with their aggressive proselytising are causing a breakup of that cultural harmony. Unfortunately, there is very little that can be done about them too. The law allows them a certain amount of freedom & very little can be done, legally at least. ( My own views on proselytising are slightly strong - I believe that anyone claiming his God is superior - for the purpose of conversion or that he can grant someone a place in Heaven should be immediately arrested under Sec.420 for cheating unless he can prove his claims. That in my opinion would do the trick)

We can't blame this attack as a Indian I don't know about the cultural policy of my nation. Our society is belongs to conservative ,or non-conservative or semi-conservative I don't know that confusion leads to such attack.

fundamentalism is in our veins in the sub continent

Kitni zaalim ho yaar tum. Ladkiyon ko AK-47. Masoom police walon ke paas bhi nahin hoti. Kitna khoon kharaba chahti ho. Your solutions are just like Hitler's, The Final Solution, Exterminate without any thinking. Make laws more strict rather than passing these impractical thoughts.
thats goi's job to provide weapons to police.And as for girls yes they should be allowed to arm themselves and self defence is not wat you call hitler's solution.self defence is Krishna's teaching.Already delhi girls are arming themselves.a step in right direction.And as for guys they are the major culprit on any crime so no arms to to people otherwise crime will skyrocket in india.Think about when you guys are no armed you are able to do crime and if we allow u to arm you will set india on fire.Behari larkiyon ka to ghar se nikalna hi band ho jayega tab.

Aur main koi zaalim -valim nahi hoon main to bas passionate hoon.

Even if it is for no reason.

Anyways I am sure like always your 'generalization' trait will stop at your door step.
Cant you protect yourself without gun?if you cant then just skip from that area.

fundamentalism is in our veins in the sub continent
you call guys attacking girls in bar or taliban pulicly lashing the women as fundamentalism???????no its not fundamentalism.rather i call it na-mardangi to hit a girl.

That might very well be the case though any intervention then can happen over even harmless chat among friends.

Privacy being the unfortunate casualty. I agree.

But if that girl had been our friend or sister would we hesitate to intervene ? Point to ponder.

Nothing can & should be done with the Muslim influx. They are after all Indians & using their rights to move into a more preferred location. Ironically, they want to move out of their small towns in Kerala into a cosmopolitan city like Mangalore because their small towns no longer interest them & don't suit their choice of affluent lifestyles. Their conservative actions though show that they are not exactly ready for that cultural jump.

Oh I was not talking about the migration. Our constitution gives us the right to move anywhere and settle. But I was talking about how the Govt is going to act against the Wahhabi influences which are unmistakably there among the population. Also would not a rule disallowing such hinderances like burkhas in schools be welcome ? Hijabs are ok IMO.

Fringe Christian groups are another matter. They are simply going to create friction where very little existed for a very long time. The Christians of Mangalore were an integral part of the city & its culture. These nutcases with their aggressive proselytising are causing a breakup of that cultural harmony. Unfortunately, there is very little that can be done about them too. The law allows them a certain amount of freedom & very little can be done, legally at least. ( My own views on proselytising are slightly strong - I believe that anyone claiming his God is superior - for the purpose of conversion or that he can grant someone a place in Heaven should be immediately arrested under Sec.420 for cheating unless he can prove his claims. That in my opinion would do the trick)

Dont you think the time for a law against these conversions is ripe ?

It may look like extreme ..but i know the region and i know the people ..they are well educated and peace loving people .. In this case there are groups who wants public attention for their survival ...but at maximum they can beat somebody for being propagators of alien culture at the expense of local one ..
Although their act is condemnable but they are not murderers which keeps on happening all over the world ..media is extrasensitive on these matters and blows it out of proportion .

media is extrasensitive on these matters and blows it out of proportion .

I would say Media is actually partial to the wrongdoings by these RW groups. While these incidents are blown out of proportion before any inquiry is conducted into it, things like the daylight attack on three ABVP student leaders by Islamist goons in Kerala have gone unreported.

Bhenji I am no superman or filmy hero who can beat up 100 villans with one blow..so I will welcome if Govt give me arms.

That applies to everybody..boys and girls.
arms are dangerous in the hands of guys they dont have patience,discipline and control over anger.They are more trigger happy.

arms are dangerous in the hands of guys they dont have patience,discipline and control over anger.They are more trigger happy.

Oh! Please and you believe women will more prudent in their use of weapons. Anyways equality of genders work both ways. You can't have an AK and them claim for equality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom