What's new

Himachel Pradesh India,s stunning State Next to Kashmir

Storm Force

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
A BEAUTIFUL ALPINE GREEN STATE THAT SANDSWICHES INDIAN PUNJAB AND INDIAN KASHMIR

Himachal Pradesh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

one of india greatest tourists states

enjoy pics

---------- Post added at 01:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

Khajjiar.jpg

A_Village_near_Trilokinath_temple%2C_Lahaul.jpg

Himachal Pradesh :: A Complete Guide for Himachal Pradesh India, Himachal Pradesh tourism, hotels booking, holiday packages, famous places, temples, lakes, wildlife, fairs, festivals

http://tourservicesindia.blogspot.com/2010/04/enjoy-scenery-and-serenity-on-your.html

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

camping sking mauntaining climbing and canoeing are all common in this state.

And best thing for us punjabis its literally only 4 hours by car from my punjab home in jalandhar

---------- Post added at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 AM ----------

kufri%20,himachal%20pradesh;%20may'09%20041.JPG

---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 AM ----------

britsh built lots of hill stations in northern india and shimla is one of the more famous. today massive tourist destination

Shimla travel guide | India Travel Blog

---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------

Shimla-snow-fall.jpg

I may be a party pooper here.. But this offers nothing new to a tourist from a cold part of the world..
kashmir is also fairly similar.

Now the rainforest type states.. down south.. think jungles, diverse wildlife.. rivers.
That is the part of India I want to visit.

I may be a party pooper here.. But this offers nothing new to a tourist from a cold part of the world..

Now the rainforest type states.. down south.. think jungles, diverse wildlife.. rivers.
for people of cold places it's nothing new
that is south India and they are in top in case of tourist visit in India..large number of tourist go there

Then Do Visit My Kerala ... GODS OWN COUNTRY...

kerala1.jpg

kerala_backwater+3.jpg

snakeboat.png

traditional-kerala-houses.jpg

c2805891e3c429df4cfcadff7a8257dd186118ec.jpeg

kerala-615.jpg

Only State where Families Own Elephants as There Pets...

kerala.jpg

kerala1.jpg

kerala_backwater+3.jpg

snakeboat.png

traditional-kerala-houses.jpg

c2805891e3c429df4cfcadff7a8257dd186118ec.jpeg

kerala-615.jpg

Only State where Families Own Elephants as There Pets...

kerala.jpg

so tru i also [prefer to holiday in kerala(curoor) & himanchal(madsi & manali) than kashmeer as there in kashmeer every thing is so damn expensive & kashmeries themselfs are not hospitable & freindly towards other indians (they prefer gora's) but in curoor its so calm & beautifull that you just dont want your holidays to end + people are so freindly & helpful & not to mention the food + its not very difficult to find budget accomodation's & old monk rum !!!!!!!!

so tru ei also [prefer to holiday in kerala(curoor) & himanchal(mansi & manali) than kashmeer as there in kashmeer every thing is so damn expensive & kashmeries themselfs are not hospitable & freindly towards other indians (they prefer gora's) but in curoor its so calm & beautifull that you just dont want your holidays to end + people are so freindly & helpful & not to mention the food + its not very difficult to find budget accomodation's & old monk rum !!!!!!!!
Kerala Is very Cheap when compared to Rest of India,If ur not a western Foreign Tourist....people are very Welcoming Even tho they Dont know Hindi Much they will try to Help u as much as Possible...When my Friends of Mumbai Come to My native place & Village they say man is this a Dream Land... Every thing Appear so Green & refreshing in Kerala...u can also Enjoy Local Toddy...

Do visit Shabarimala the Kasi of South & other renowned Temples... But the Only thing i hate about Kerala is they Serve Beef in Every Hotel...

Kerala Is very Cheap when compared to Rest of India,If ur not a western Foreign Tourist....people are very Welcoming Even tho they Dont know Hindi Much they will try to Help u as much as Possible...When my Friends of Mumbai Come to My native place & Village they say man is this a Dream Land... Every thing Appear so Green & refreshing in Kerala...u can also Enjoy Local Toddy...

Do visit Shabarimala the Kasi of South & other renowned Temples... But the Only thing i hate about Kerala is they Serve Beef in Every Hotel...
Nair saheb i love kerala more than say delhi the problem is work , if in future i get a chance to shift there il not think twice as for sabrimala im a very paapi jeev & cant do penence for 40 days before going there , but as you said food is so flavourfull & relativelly cheao (banana chips-10/- & wara & idli tiffin set for 20/-+ toddy 45/- a jug) man you are so cruel ...kya yaad dila diya Zalim ????????

Would love to, although I am not sure if your people would appreciate my wishful idea of using a speedboat in those waters :P

Back
Top Bottom